Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the talk of Caroline I posted that one by mistake on Ruth’s thread.

Reactions: 8
Yes thank you!!

Reactions: 1
Yes Ruth’s house (the Georgian one) is in the countryside but just outside of a small town called Frome, in the county of Somerset. Somerset is in the south west of England, often referred to as the Westcountry

I would be surprised if Caroline had actually bought Ruth’s old house, it would be a big lifestyle change. I reckon she’s just spending some time there during lockdown to get out of London (which would explain her not wanting to give much away on social media given you’re not supposed to be travelling across the country for no good reason right now)

Reactions: 3
Yes thank you!!
Just for added information, in regards to 'desirability' and the value of property. Period homes, such as Georgian, most often command a premium and there are areas outside of the capital which are also extremely expensive e.g fabulous coastal locations, chic tourist destinations, areas of outstanding natural beauty and the Roman cities e.g York, Chester and Bath. Frome is countryside close to Bath.

Reactions: 5
So she can then advertise it for rent and get her followers slavering to pay her to stay there.

Reactions: 20
Why is she happy to film the cottage reno but not sure about the house?
Maybe she wants to keep more of her private life private - she shared such a lot with her other house it was easy to see where she lived etc. I’d be the same, don’t think I’d mind sharing a holiday let renovation as it’s seperate from your home life, but that’s just me

Reactions: 9
A good way to keep the new house private would’ve been not including the post code on a swipe up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.