Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested in hearing about her laser eye surgery. I’ve been really contemplating it lately

She was absolutely miserable on that vacation. Why on earth did she think a small Greek island was the place for the kids to be entertained... Unless the trip was paid for too!

Reactions: 3
So sick of her selling this crap like she wasn't encouraged to do so, and being paid. Ruth used to seem genuine, but not anymore.

Ad info: no paid or sponsored content. Contains press samples sent with no obligation to feature and any affiliate links are marked *. (These are links that give a very small percentage commission if clicked.) Me+Em Jumper*: e.l.f Camo Blush in Pinky Promise*: Inkey List Bio-Active Ceramide Moisturizer*:Olay Peptide Max Serum - this has crept into the best and bargain buys because if you have an advantage card at Boots you can currently get it for £25. It’s usually £44!*

Reactions: 6
What’s that about Caroline’s mods? Where do they delete posts?

She still can’t shut up about the bloody tree. She must think she’s so funny for going on about it for weeks. I had to unfollow. Complacent rambling doesn’t add anything positive to my life.
Complacent rambling is a perfect description of her output

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the recent IG posts? Her pouting and looking bored whilst in DisneyWorld? Was this meant to be funny? I would love to be able to take my children there! Yes amusement parks can be tedious as a parent but that’s the sacrifice you make, it’s about them not you. I used to like Ruth but I thought this was out of touch/ungrateful.

Reactions: 10
Shes’s too much!

Reactions: 2
She seems to hate any vacation with her kids. Last year it was a small town in Greece.

Reactions: 1
I watched the reels and you'd think she dislikes the repetition of being a mom, which is odd because she was infertile for some years. Ruth tried Chinese medicine and loads of things in order to get pregnant.

When kids like something they want to repeat it, and she looks absolutely miserable. Perhaps it's Ruth that needs help and therapy.

Reactions: 1
Her IG post on “look, another expensive holiday I didn’t enjoy, because kids, y’know?” was really grating. Then read her blog post to see if that tone continues but actually found it weirdly informative. Maybe she shouldn’t try to be funny all the time.

Reactions: 6
I confess I hadn’t read the blog post. 🫣Her IG did not sell it. Have just done so. I agree it does contain some good tips. Shame she couldn’t have come up with a better way to promote it.

Reactions: 2