Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the account was originally called something like “crillyhome”? Not quite sure, but it was her home account. Suddenly I saw this random Dorset Nook thingy in my list of accounts that I follow and thought wtf? I swiftly unfollowed. You’re totally right! I didn’t know about the app being her family blog account, how shady!

eta: I just did a quick search, it was called Casa Crilly.

Reactions: 8
That’s the one. Second time she’s flipped an account people followed for content about her life/home/family into a business account solely posting to sell stuff.

Reactions: 7
Old picture but it looks like she's sitting on a toilet and it's cracking me up

Reactions: 5
She needed an idea in order to place her ad, so she chose her favorite household gadgets. Give up already, Ruth.

She’s started yet another Casa Crilly account, it’s so sneaky

I like Ruth but I’ve just seen her on an Insta Boden ad and can’t see her wearing any of the clothes that’s she’s in. It’s like she’s a model for them vs her actually recommending them. But it’s marketed as her recommending them.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same - Boden is not really her style is it?

Reactions: 2
She had a Boden cashmere cricket jumper a year or so ago that she loved and wore a lot.
It’s more the specific clothes vs any of them in general. I go through phases with Boden and haven’t liked any for a while, but there’s a few nice things this season (albeit overpriced and modeled by tiny teenagers).

Reactions: 7
It’s more the specific clothes vs any of them in general. I go through phases with Boden and haven’t liked any for a while, but there’s a few nice things this season (albeit overpriced and modeled by tiny teenagers).
Does anyone remember the very early days when the clothes were modelled by named Sloaney pals of Johnny Boden? I used to find it quite entertaining sorry Arabella and Rupert.

Reactions: 9
The Boden blouse Trinny bought the other week was lovely, but then Trinny has a model type figure. It also cost a small fortune

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I forget this forum exists

(I think I've said this before)

[Or was it on the Pixiwoo one?]

{Who knows}

Reactions: 2
It's no longer in the app store on Android- not sure about Apple. I was bored during the week and checked, couldn't find it

Reactions: 1