Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he’ll still go on stage tonight now the actual detail is out rather than some vague “ accusations” .
God I’d love to be a fly on the wall right now

Reactions: 18
The story about 16 year old girl is similar to a lot of stories I have heard about including girls younger than that. I remember hearing a story about him luring 2 very young teenage fans who had turned up to book launch to his hotel room. Vile predator, I hope he gets his comeuppance. He obviously adopted this womaniser persona to provide a smokescreen to hide his very problematic behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I got this too, and I can’t recall ever having emails from channel 4. They’re obviously pushing this.
I don't think I've had one either. Defo watching this tonight. Hope he gets what he deserves. Too many famous people seem to think they are untouchable and can treat people whatever way they want

Reactions: 14
We've seen quite a few of the "truth telling, anti establishment" lot be accused of sexual assault etc now...

Do they join these communities to set up a defence or is it just coincidence?

Reactions: 12
Looks like tonight’s performance has been cancelled. Just had a look on Ticketmaster and it says no longer available.

Editing to add that someone else said they think it’s actually sold out and not cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is it with tv and entertainment that house so many of these creeps. Savile, Schofield and Huw Edwards

Reactions: 15
What is it with tv and entertainment that house so many of these creeps. Savile, Schofield and Huw Edwards
My late teens kid is making their way into showbiz, and quite frankly I’d rather them work in Asda

Reactions: 23
Sigh
Was never a fan so I'm sorry for those who are. And the cases that are probably going to follow.
Although how many times has he gone through career ending moments?

Reactions: 4
I think it's power, of literally any kind. Fame is sort of a twofer: financial power and social status power.

Maybe we need to grow up as a species and stop with this celebrity tit altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of these girls/ladies won’t have been believed and will have then just kept it to themselves.
Double assault.
There will be a lot more than have spoken out and I hope that the people who disbelieved them realise how it would have made them feel.
I once said something on social media that had happened to me that was true about a ‘national treasure’ and got shot down in flames.
I hope all predators famous or not get their due and that all victims get some peace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
He made biscuits in the shape of his wife's genitals?
If there is a bigger banner saying "I'm most likely deviant rather than a cheeky chappy " I don't know what is. The over sexualisiation of everything about him from the get go has been minimised or indulged and the more he got a way with the more blatant he became, daring anyone to try and stop him. This must have been part of the turn on.
And this was going on whist Yewtree was happening? His behaviour was well known to BBC management after Savile enquiry and nothing was done to protect women or support women in prosecuting him? Once again they let a predator roam unchecked across their institution as if their own enquiry never happened and all thos sad sort faces happened i some other universe ..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Innocent until proven guilty. If people make accusations they can back it up with hard evidence and then in court.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He was so high on all the drugs, how did he really know everyone he had sex with consented. I liked him growing up as a teen, got all the books. I'm not shocked to be honest!!! Awful :( I agree with some of the comments, let's not have a trial by media and see it in court.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately there was nothing shocking in the article to me.
Brand, and so many more men, get away with this disgusting behaviour for too long.
Hopefully people recognise the truth when they see it in the paper and / or on the TV.

Reactions: 17
Innocent until proven guilty. If people make accusations they can back it up with hard evidence and then in court.
Read the article. They’ve been working on this for four years and have evidence of texts, medical treatment etc. If it does go to court, there’s a good chance he’d be charged. People have been found guilty with less evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I've had to come off twitter, twatter, X whatever they call it. It's full of idiots who are Trump/Tate lovers defending him. The usual why didn't they go to the police line. duck off the lot of em. Sorry for my language but it's made me so angry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.