Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found this thread now! (sorry for the long post!)

I know that when talking about being in a relationship for the wrong reasons (e.g. financial), he was praising himself for not taking $20 mln after divorcing Katy Perry. Still, he is literally married to a gold-digger right now 😂
She even admitted in interviews that they bought that £3.3 mln house after just 6 months, and then her being pregnant after about 9 months of them being back together.

Also, she was with him on and off for many years, not just once at 19. His only mention about her in Booky Wook 2 was that he invited her over and she refused as she had to watch her sister's dog. Then she turned up but he had another lady in - Laura did not want a threesome, so he kept one downstairs, one upstairs and kept going back and forth😂
I think people found out that it was her because she tweeted she was disappointed, and I think that possibly he did not change the dog's name. The only time she wasn't dating Russell on and off was when she was dating Isaac Carew.

I'd have more respect for her if she kept her waitress job instead of pretending to be a businesswoman - 1st first, she was buying Portwest overalls for less than 20 quid before removing the labels, dying them and selling for 75 under her company's name. Now she has what seems to be a very rushed book that I (as a mother) wouldn't use - not my aesthetics, overpriced and you can find most ideas online anyway.

Re: his experiences with men, the one mentioned above was pretty much the only homosexual one. Otherwise, Matt Morgan would often have threesomes with Russell and various women. Morgan's wife apparently wasn't happy that Russell revealed those details. Strangely, all Russell, Morgan and Noel G. are married to gold-diggers now and talk about their perfect relationships, lol.

One thing I forgot to mention - I do agree that he was not happy about Katy being so independent and career-focused.

It seems like he only likes surrounding himself with women that are dependent on him - and for a 'people's person', there is so much nepotism involved. Nicola Schuller covered for another make-up artist once for him - she has now been pretty much only his make-up artist plus a handful of people that Russell convinced to hire her, e.g. Caroline Flack.

Jenny May Finn used to run his fan website or sth like that when she wasn't even of legal age - she has now done a number of very different jobs, pretty much only for him and his friends.

For both of them, it's been years now of such easy money but I'm not even jealous. Their portfolios are way weaker than almost anyone's with so many years of experience, especially working with celebrities (btw, I hate that hairdo that Nicola always punishes him with, lol). They work for someone who can't give them any constructive feedback in order to improve. That's quite sad but I think he prefers hiring fan girls of his rather than professionals who would just do their job and not praise him all days long.

I remember watching some clip of him behaving like a twit on an evening show and his entire entourage was backstage saying: "OMG, amazing, amazing!"

Also, I wonder what happened btw him and Nik Linnen - I think one company has them both registered as active members but Nik was his manager for years and after leaving John Noel Management (run by Nik's father), Russell changed management twice I think.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I know that when talking about being in a relationship for the wrong reasons (e.g. financial), he was praising himself for not taking $20 mln after divorcing Katy Perry. Still, he is literally married to a gold-digger right now 😂
She even admitted in interviews that they bought that £3.3 mln house after just 6 months, and then her being pregnant after about 9 months of them being back together.

Also, she was with him on and off for many years, not just once at 19. His only mention about her in Booky Wook 2 was that he invited her over and she refused as she had to watch her sister's dog. Then she turned up but he had another lady in - Laura did not want a threesome, so he kept one downstairs, one upstairs and kept going back and forth😂
I think people found out that it was her because she tweeted she was disappointed, and I think that possibly he did not change the dog's name. The only time she wasn't dating Russell on and off was when she was dating Isaac Carew.

I'd have more respect for her if she kept her waitress job instead of pretending to be a businesswoman - 1st first, she was buying Portwest overalls for less than 20 quid before removing the labels, dying them and selling for 75 under her company's name. Now she has what seems to be a very rushed book that I (as a mother) wouldn't use - not my aesthetics, overpriced and you can find most ideas online anyway.

Re: his experiences with men, the one mentioned above was pretty much the only homosexual one. Otherwise, Matt Morgan would often have threesomes with Russell and various women. Morgan's wife apparently wasn't happy that Russell revealed those details. Strangely, all Russell, Morgan and Noel G. are married to gold-diggers now and talk about their perfect relationships, lol.

One thing I forgot to mention - I do agree that he was not happy about Katy being so independent and career-focused.

It seems like he only likes surrounding himself with women that are dependent on him - and for a 'people's person', there is so much nepotism involved. Nicola Schuller covered for another make-up artist once for him - she has now been pretty much only his make-up artist plus a handful of people that Russell convinced to hire her, e.g. Caroline Flack.

Jenny May Finn used to run his fan website or sth like that when she wasn't even of legal age - she has now done a number of very different jobs, pretty much only for him and his friends.

For both of them, it's been years now of such easy money but I'm not even jealous. Their portfolios are way weaker than almost anyone's with so many years of experience, especially working with celebrities (btw, I hate that hairdo that Nicola always punishes him with, lol). They work for someone who can't give them any constructive feedback in order to improve. That's quite sad but I think he prefers hiring fan girls of his rather than professionals who would just do their job and not praise him all days long.

I remember watching some clip of him behaving like a twit on an evening show and his entire entourage was backstage saying: "OMG, amazing, amazing!"

Also, I wonder what happened btw him and Nik Linnen - I think one company has them both registered as active members but Nik was his manager for years and after leaving John Noel Management (run by Nik's father), Russell changed management twice I think.
Wow you seem to know a lot about him

Reactions: 6
I will be stunned if Brand turns out to be a rapist.
Prepared to be stunned at some point.

It's happened so many times over the years. What a gentleman he is though getting his driver to drop them home afterwards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I found his wit and humour very entertaining, when he presented BBBM - back in the day.
I now find him very woke - preachy almost. I think it’s quite false, as the mask slips and he reverts back to how he probably really behaves / thinks.
I feel that he has lost his wit, and his shocking stories are no longer shocking (when he tells them, when he has forgotten his wokeness).

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has shagged Lauren Harries. What does surprise me, is him not admitting to it, as he would have bragged about it at one time. Perhaps he did sleep with her, but it doesn’t fit in with his new right on persona.

Reactions: 12
I found his wit and humour very entertaining, when he presented BBBM - back in the day.
I now find him very woke - preachy almost. I think it’s quite false, as the mask slips and he reverts back to how he probably really behaves / thinks.
I feel that he has lost his wit, and his shocking stories are no longer shocking (when he tells them, when he has forgotten his wokeness).

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has shagged Lauren Harries. What does surprise me, is him not admitting to it, as he would have bragged about it at one time. Perhaps he did sleep with her, but it doesn’t fit in with his new right on persona.
Sums h im up pretty well he keeps reinventing himself, surprised about his wife', s dungarees though she comes over as a sugary goody two shoes.

I think Russell dumped John Noel after many years, Noel kick started his career and got him off drugs
He doesn't seem to have got much work since dumping him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've told this story before, I remember Jane Moore, the journalist, once said she met him and he was wearing a white vest top that had stains all over it and was filthy and he absolutely stank of B.O! I've never forgotten it. She was gobsmacked that he was able to pull the women like he did. Quite frankly I'm awaiting the day that the first victim comes forward, and then another and another.
I find him spectacularly boring, he uses too many words, I zone out. I think he thinks the more words you use the more intelligent it makes you appear.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely loathe that his fans cannot recognise his misogyny and that he seems to be getting away with reinventing himself as a sort of wellness guru. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely loathe that his fans cannot recognise his misogyny and that he seems to be getting away with reinventing himself as a sort of wellness guru. 😒
I agree. It's as if his past has been erased, and even used as some sort of rite of passage. A sort of journey to his higher self. Its all shite. He's reinvented himself because his past behaviour is no longer acceptable. People no longer tolerate men abusing their position for sex. He's flown under the radar for a long time. I hope at some point he's made to answer for his behaviour. And to say he was as high as a kite isn't good enough.

Reactions: 18
He follows a 12 step programme and one of the steps is making amends to those you have wronged. Maybe he has done that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He follows a 12 step programme and one of the steps is making amends to those you have wronged. Maybe he has done that.
You sound like you are one of his ln devoted fans if so Why?

HY?

Reactions: 2
How on earth can you infer that from one post offering an opinion?! 😂 Edited to add:

I’m not a devoted fan: it’s well known he’s in a 12 step programme, he’s written a book on it.

These are the steps I was referring to:

8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Last edited:
I can't see the appeal of him myself. Why would anyone find an ageing fat astrologer so attractive?
That's Russell Harty you're thinking of...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Russell Grant is the astronomer but not dead. Russell Harty was a TV presenter who is dead.

• Haha
Never been a fan of Brand, agree with the above posts; I think he married Laura because she essentially lets him walk all over her. She’s not famous, successful or wealthy the way he was/is and this slows for him to be in control/her to be in thrall to him.

Katy was pretty young when they got married; I imagine he thought she’d be easier to manipulate. We all date one idiot before we move on to the real deal, I’m so happy for Katy Perry that she upgraded and seems to be very happy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.