Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so, so sick of people misappropriating the Holocaust. Calling people Nazis, declaring there's a trans genocide, and the trite comparisons which litter every day conversation. It's beyond offensive and trivialises an unimaginable horror into one imbibed by thousands on a daily basis. He can duck the duck off and then some.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see that Joey Barton has had a pop at Supertan on Twitter...

If only she and Russ were still talking, as surely ex welterweight boxer and rugby captain Russ could step in to defend mi'lady's honour ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s crazy to think that was written 12 years ago not when he was a moronic teenager desperately wanking in his bedroom dreaming of getting near foofoo rear or otherwise.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shuddering at the thought there's a Foyle's staff member, possibly in one of the branches I go into, who rates Russ' works...

-

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"Blending intimate stories"... Is that a review of the sex blog next to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk what's funnier (and more cringe-inducing) ... that this bloke has seen fit to post a nearly shirtless selfie reviewing the book, or that Russ has reposted it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That guy looks like the kind of bloke I have to block on grindr for sending me grim 🍆 pics.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Idk what's funnier (and more cringe-inducing) ... that this bloke has seen fit to post a nearly shirtless selfie reviewing the book, or that Russ has reposted it.

Maybe he's flirting with Russ though? It's the only explanation, surely!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t he supposed to be donating some book profits to charity, since he fundraised for the libel thing? I hope he remembered.

Reactions: 2