Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Brooke Lynn Hytes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Silky Nutmeg Ganache

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yvie Oddly

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m team Yvie but would be ok with a a Brooke win. I’m definitely team not Silky. I can’t with her. She’s been way too mean spirited and delusional over the season for me to be able to root for her.

Reactions: 1
Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.

Reactions: 2
Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.
She’s such a train wreck! The way she got all up in Miley’s space was really uncomfortable. Her treatment of Yvie was upsetting. she must have some serious dirt about RuPaul also how is somebody who sounds so incredibly ignorant going to grad school?

Are we ok to discuss winner here? Don’t want to mess it up for anybody.
I would say it's safe to discuss now!

Just in case...

WARNING!
SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!
WARNING!

So I know that I wanted Brooke to win, and I'm happy for Yvie, but I find it hard to feel like it was a real deserved win since production spent the entire season giving Brooke challenge wins and setting her up for the crownn.

I wish they would stop forcing storylines! This is not RuPauls Storyline Race! I want someone to be judged properly for their efforts, not for what will make better TV.

I was rooting for Yvie the whole time but I’m just a sucker for a weirdo/underdog story.

This season’s was way too heavily scripted and I fear it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 2
We have All Stars 5 filming this month...

Who would you like to see?

I love that Miz Cracker is as well as confirmed, as I think she's so quirky and hilarious. I'd love to see Nina Bo'nina Brown or Shea Coulee back too

We have All Stars 5 filming this month...

Who would you like to see?

I love that Miz Cracker is as well as confirmed, as I think she's so quirky and hilarious. I'd love to see Nina Bo'nina Brown or Shea Coulee back too
Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]

Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]
Yep, already. Any queens from season 11 aren't going to get a break

Oh God I had wiped the butterfly incident out of my memory I wasn't impressed with the double win either, such a bad move doing it in post production.

Suga would be a great choice tho

I’ve been wanting to come on this thread for a while but I hadn’t caught up. Just watched the finale so I can comment now lol!!! I wanted Brooke lynn to win as I thought yvie was crap in the final lip sync!! But I’m just glad Silky didn’t win!!!

Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.

Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.
I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync

I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync
If Silky comes back for AS5 I will be livid!

I think Yvie captured the song beautifully. Brooke did old moves from the previous lip sync we had seen before and I think was too hyper. She went straight to a 10 after the reveal like Vanjie and it came across as trying too hard. No denying the absolute freaking talent Brooke has though. I was team Brooke until Queens Everywhere