Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I bloody loved Brooke from the second she walked in the werk room. Her outfits were creative and super hot... in drag and out. She smashed it all season and was super creative but as she got closer to the final she seemed out of her depth and like a deer in headlights.I thought her verse was lacking and her choreo just... meh. I thought Yvie killed it.
Got to say I love Yvies laugh lol

Reactions: 2

Palm23

Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I was rooting for Yvie the whole time but I’m just a sucker for a weirdo/underdog story.

This season’s was way too heavily scripted and I fear it’s only going to get worse.

Toppsie

Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]
Yep, already. Any queens from season 11 aren't going to get a break 😣

Oh God I had wiped the butterfly incident out of my memory 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wasn't impressed with the double win either, such a bad move doing it in post production.

Suga would be a great choice tho 😊

Reactions: 1

Toppsie

Why were u only team Brooke until queens everywhere?
I bloody loved Brooke from the second she walked in the werk room. Her outfits were creative and super hot... in drag and out. She smashed it all season and was super creative but as she got closer to the final she seemed out of her depth and like a deer in headlights.I thought her verse was lacking and her choreo just... meh. I thought Yvie killed it.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I just don’t see what there is to like about silky... too cocky and loud and couldn’t take the slightest bit of criticism! So I will be fuming if she comes back for all stars aswell!!

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’m team Yvie but would be ok with a a Brooke win. I’m definitely team not Silky. I can’t with her. She’s been way too mean spirited and delusional over the season for me to be able to root for her.

Toppsie

I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync
If Silky comes back for AS5 I will be livid!

I think Yvie captured the song beautifully. Brooke did old moves from the previous lip sync we had seen before and I think was too hyper. She went straight to a 10 after the reveal like Vanjie and it came across as trying too hard. No denying the absolute freaking talent Brooke has though. I was team Brooke until Queens Everywhere

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.
She’s such a train wreck! The way she got all up in Miley’s space was really uncomfortable. Her treatment of Yvie was upsetting. she must have some serious dirt about RuPaul 😂 also how is somebody who sounds so incredibly ignorant going to grad school?

xoxo

Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.
I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync

Katya

Are we ok to discuss winner here? Don’t want to mess it up for anybody.
I would say it's safe to discuss now!

Just in case...

WARNING!
SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!
WARNING!

So I know that I wanted Brooke to win, and I'm happy for Yvie, but I find it hard to feel like it was a real deserved win since production spent the entire season giving Brooke challenge wins and setting her up for the crownn.

I wish they would stop forcing storylines! This is not RuPauls Storyline Race! I want someone to be judged properly for their efforts, not for what will make better TV.

RedPanda

I know no one has commented for a while but I read somewhere that Jujubee is a possibility for AS5... yay! I might even have to get another Now TV pass so I can watch it. I wish they showed AS on Netflix like the main seasons.

nineteenninety3

We have All Stars 5 filming this month...

Who would you like to see?

I love that Miz Cracker is as well as confirmed, as I think she's so quirky and hilarious. I'd love to see Nina Bo'nina Brown or Shea Coulee back too
Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I know no one has commented for a while but I read somewhere that Jujubee is a possibility for AS5... yay! I might even have to get another Now TV pass so I can watch it. I wish they showed AS on Netflix like the main seasons.
Here’s hoping she stays sober with the pressure of tv filming! Not shading, I love JuJu so I just hope she stays healthy!