RuPaul's Drag Race (Spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see what there is to like about silky... too cocky and loud and couldn’t take the slightest bit of criticism! So I will be fuming if she comes back for all stars aswell!!

Reactions: 1
If Silky comes back for AS5 I will be livid!

I think Yvie captured the song beautifully. Brooke did old moves from the previous lip sync we had seen before and I think was too hyper. She went straight to a 10 after the reveal like Vanjie and it came across as trying too hard. No denying the absolute freaking talent Brooke has though. I was team Brooke until Queens Everywhere
Why were u only team Brooke until queens everywhere?

Why were u only team Brooke until queens everywhere?
I bloody loved Brooke from the second she walked in the werk room. Her outfits were creative and super hot... in drag and out. She smashed it all season and was super creative but as she got closer to the final she seemed out of her depth and like a deer in headlights.I thought her verse was lacking and her choreo just... meh. I thought Yvie killed it.

I bloody loved Brooke from the second she walked in the werk room. Her outfits were creative and super hot... in drag and out. She smashed it all season and was super creative but as she got closer to the final she seemed out of her depth and like a deer in headlights.I thought her verse was lacking and her choreo just... meh. I thought Yvie killed it.
Got to say I love Yvies laugh lol

Reactions: 2
I know no one has commented for a while but I read somewhere that Jujubee is a possibility for AS5... yay! I might even have to get another Now TV pass so I can watch it. I wish they showed AS on Netflix like the main seasons.

I know no one has commented for a while but I read somewhere that Jujubee is a possibility for AS5... yay! I might even have to get another Now TV pass so I can watch it. I wish they showed AS on Netflix like the main seasons.
Here’s hoping she stays sober with the pressure of tv filming! Not shading, I love JuJu so I just hope she stays healthy!