Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Brooke Lynn Hytes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Silky Nutmeg Ganache

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yvie Oddly

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m team Yvie but would be ok with a a Brooke win. I’m definitely team not Silky. I can’t with her. She’s been way too mean spirited and delusional over the season for me to be able to root for her.

Reactions: 1
Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.

Reactions: 2
Oh god not Silky. She's mean and her lip synch was awful. She got away with so much more than other girls did. I was also really uncomfortable by her lack of boundaries especially with Miley C.
She’s such a train wreck! The way she got all up in Miley’s space was really uncomfortable. Her treatment of Yvie was upsetting. she must have some serious dirt about RuPaul 😂 also how is somebody who sounds so incredibly ignorant going to grad school?

Are we ok to discuss winner here? Don’t want to mess it up for anybody.
I would say it's safe to discuss now!

Just in case...

WARNING!
SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!
WARNING!

So I know that I wanted Brooke to win, and I'm happy for Yvie, but I find it hard to feel like it was a real deserved win since production spent the entire season giving Brooke challenge wins and setting her up for the crownn.

I wish they would stop forcing storylines! This is not RuPauls Storyline Race! I want someone to be judged properly for their efforts, not for what will make better TV.

I was rooting for Yvie the whole time but I’m just a sucker for a weirdo/underdog story.

This season’s was way too heavily scripted and I fear it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 2
We have All Stars 5 filming this month...

Who would you like to see?

I love that Miz Cracker is as well as confirmed, as I think she's so quirky and hilarious. I'd love to see Nina Bo'nina Brown or Shea Coulee back too

We have All Stars 5 filming this month...

Who would you like to see?

I love that Miz Cracker is as well as confirmed, as I think she's so quirky and hilarious. I'd love to see Nina Bo'nina Brown or Shea Coulee back too
Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]

Already?! Christ. I would love to see Shuga on it, and Asia needs her redemption after that butterfly incident. Though I'm disillusioned with AS after the shambles of last times double win [emoji849]
Yep, already. Any queens from season 11 aren't going to get a break 😣

Oh God I had wiped the butterfly incident out of my memory 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wasn't impressed with the double win either, such a bad move doing it in post production.

Suga would be a great choice tho 😊

I’ve been wanting to come on this thread for a while but I hadn’t caught up. Just watched the finale so I can comment now lol!!! I wanted Brooke lynn to win as I thought yvie was crap in the final lip sync!! But I’m just glad Silky didn’t win!!!

Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.

Silky was a tough watch this series. I don't think you can 100% blame the edit... but yeah. A tough watch.

I was rooting for Yvie because I love me a weird queen! Would have been happy if Brooke had won too. I liked Akeria too - stunning queen.
I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync

I didn’t like silky right from the start and fully expected her to be out quite soon!! So I was surprised she made the final
I did like yvie but I just didn’t think she made much effort in the lip sync
If Silky comes back for AS5 I will be livid!

I think Yvie captured the song beautifully. Brooke did old moves from the previous lip sync we had seen before and I think was too hyper. She went straight to a 10 after the reveal like Vanjie and it came across as trying too hard. No denying the absolute freaking talent Brooke has though. I was team Brooke until Queens Everywhere