Rugby #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is some distance between him & the kids & the GF .
Maybe TNT are waiting to see what comes out at the trail .

Reactions: 1
No bleeping way!!!! I thought he was fucked clearly just wanted a gap year. Makes me wonder if this is the case what exactly did happen for him to leave the rwc squad, testers in maybe???

Jeeeesus. As if he is going to play. Or I tell a lie, he might and then whine about being injured and that he might be expected to get fit quickly.
but then again, look at Montpellier. They only need Paddy Jackson to finish things off

Didn’t get a good reception at the Hawick common riding. Not booed but no one giving him the customary cheers through the town. He’s apparently very much doubling down on the decision to go to trial on the coercive controls charges because he says he’s done nothing wrong. His poor ex wife and kids.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t get a good reception at the Hawick common riding. Not booed but no one giving him the customary cheers through the town. He’s apparently very much doubling down on the decision to go to trial on the coercive controls charges because he says he’s done nothing wrong. His poor ex wife and kids.
Based on todays insta story I’m assuming that someone has told him he could look like a tit because he’s now declaring this isn’t ’me’ he wants ‘me’ back……

Based on todays insta story I’m assuming that someone has told him he could look like a tit because he’s now declaring this isn’t ’me’ he wants ‘me’ back……
Sounds like shaggy .......It wasn't me .
Now he is Cher wanting to turn back time.

Wise move or a bad one ?
Is this the brother he had beef with and he ended up hitting his mum? Also thought he was back playing next season? Think someone is desperate for pr tbh

There’s a huge difference between signing for Montpellier to help pay your maintenance and legal bills and turning out for Hawick. With your brother who you seem to have issues with as your coach! I’m not sure he or his dad, who’s a total dick I hear, could deal with the likely disapproval. It’s also just meaningless for a guy of his ability to showboat against other club teams in scotland. So a bad idea I’d say.

Bébé Antoine is on the cover of Têtu (LGBT+ magazine), he is quoted saying 'even if rugby is seen as mascho, we're very open minded, and today I think we are capable to accept everybody's sexual orientation. [...] I doubt that there is only one gay player on the fields. The goal is that every player feels good with their sexuality and feels accepted.'

Source: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/societe...-honte-autour-de-l-homosexualite_6609756.html

Antoine may be my number 1 crush now 😊 (sorry Charles, I know you'll be devastated)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bébé Antoine is on the cover of Têtu (LGBT+ magazine), he is quoted saying 'even if rugby is seen as mascho, we're very open minded, and today I think we are capable to accept everybody's sexual orientation. [...] I doubt that there is only one gay player on the fields. The goal is that every player feels good with their sexuality and feels accepted.'

Source: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/societe...-honte-autour-de-l-homosexualite_6609756.html

Antoine may be my number 1 crush now 😊 (sorry Charles, I know you'll be devastated)
He’s such a babe 🥰

This will test his relationship with the jockey.
Juggling playing again , seeing his kids and finding time with her.

Well, given Montpellier’s current crop, they are gonna need a team of probation workers never mind coaches!! Haouas allegedly likes to crack women too, good pairing there!
---
But his body is broken & he can’t play with his kids, remember
Amazing what rehab can do innit,
Fixes the mind and gets the body back to match fit 😂 I hope the top 14 drug testers do a fair few trips to Montpellier, be interesting to compare results with the SRU and that……

• Wow
Reactions: 5