Rugby #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he did a bowling day with the older ones in Edinburgh a few weeks back and of course an opportunity for him and the jockey to show on their instagram. I mean really. Spend quality time with your kids. I’d say they be reeling at events but sounds like life chez Hogg has been difficult long time.

Reactions: 3
Think he did a bowling day with the older ones in Edinburgh a few weeks back and of course an opportunity for him and the jockey to show on their instagram. I mean really. Spend quality time with your kids. I’d say they be reeling at events but sounds like life chez Hogg has been difficult long time.
They also went to the trampoline park were they made it all about her jumping up & down .......I think is joked she was his biggest kid.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it all be bollocks, and to be fair if he was sticking it about…… why can’t she if he was. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and he can’t be that desperate to know or he would be on a dna test like a shot. i think it’s more that they wanted another and then when he started dicking about realised a baby isn’t just an asset to divide or get rid of, it’s a person. And he’s in shitcreek again
I wonder if Mrs H is breastfeeding too, as that would determine how long he can have the baby for and if he cant be around her then it will make it hard if she can’t express and doesn’t want to do formula (I wouldn’t out of sheer spite tbh)

but wasn’t the rumour that a certain JNs last one is SH’s. I mean the baby looks like the others but they all look like their mam.
---
On other less slightly controversial news, I’m finding the whole rabbit baby saga interesting, it’s going as i predicted, a bit ‘woe is me’ and a bit out of her depth. I mean cute baby but I think she’s realised it’s not all playing Dollie’s.

Last edited:
Yeah, it all be bollocks, and to be fair if he was sticking it about…… why can’t she if he was. 🤷🏻‍♀️
and he can’t be that desperate to know or he would be on a dna test like a shot. i think it’s more that they wanted another and then when he started dicking about realised a baby isn’t just an asset to divide or get rid of, it’s a person. And he’s in shitcreek again
I wonder if Mrs H is breastfeeding too, as that would determine how long he can have the baby for and if he cant be around her then it will make it hard if she can’t express and doesn’t want to do formula (I wouldn’t out of sheer spite tbh)

but wasn’t the rumour that a certain JNs last one is SH’s. I mean the baby looks like the others but they all look like their mam.
---
On other less slightly controversial news, I’m finding the whole rabbit baby saga interesting, it’s going as i predicted, a bit ‘woe is me’ and a bit out of her depth. I mean cute baby but I think she’s realised it’s not all playing Dollie’s.
Who is JN? There was a rumour re him getting someone’s teenage cousin in Hawick pregnant. There are so many tales about him it’s hard to separate fact from fiction.

• Sick
Who is JN? There was a rumour re him getting someone’s teenage cousin in Hawick pregnant. There are so many tales about him it’s hard to separate fact from fiction.

jack nowell, hence why he moved to france. allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
jack nowell, hence why he moved to france. allegedly.
Imagine if his last kid fall in love with his secret half-sibling once adult, that'd be an awkward conversation to explain why they can't date 😅
(edit: If true, it makes me respect JN a lot)

I don’t know who else is watching but WHAT A FINAL!!!
---
He was crying 🥹🥹🥹 if he cries at a winning cup (and mom medal again!) he has won before I’m gonna need tissues if he wins the Olympic gold…….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know who else is watching but WHAT A FINAL!!!
---
He was crying 🥹🥹🥹 if he cries at a winning cup (and mom medal again!) he has won before I’m gonna need tissues if he wins the Olympic gold…….
Unbelievable game, very stressful scenes with cards on both sides in ET

As a side note, I had Faf as the undisputed hair king of rugby but my god Ntamack has some barnet

• Haha
So him retiring to spend more time with his kids and that his body is supposedly effed was a load of 💩 what a mess his ego has made of himself

I assume he's been dropped by tnt if he's back playing?

Reactions: 2