Rugby #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@For the truth He peed a mates bed. That just makes it even more grim. God it makes me wonder what Toonie and Rob Baxter had to put up with alongside the Glasgow lot. Gregor got a double dose. If I was Finn Russel I would be coming out now and explaining who led the squad astray tbh……

I keep thinking what would make the jockey stay, I mean, when he poses in his budgies I wonder if it’s cold 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it gets her noticed doesn’t it, other presenting jobs and that. I can’t think what else unless he is still proper lovebombi g her. If so, she has my sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t understand what the new woman sees in him. Their relationship has already proved volatile with all the friending / unfriending which is just weird. Dread to think what is going to be unearthed with the court case - he thinks he’s golden balls by the sounds of it! What a fall from grace. His wife is well rid of him.

There was a picture of him staring in a manic fashion at the jockey on the train to Hawick after a recent show off. Was quite disturbing. The caption said he was staring at a fan. So he went off on one saying it was his girlfriend. I can’t find it now but the menacing look on his face would make me run for the hills. Especially in the light of today’s allegations.

• Wow
  • Haha
The rumours in the Borders is that the 4th kid isn’t his but who knows who started that! Maybe he’s finally gotten a taste of his own medicine…..

Now that he's gone with a not guilty plea and it'll have to go to trial does that been that a lot more could potentially come out at the trial? This feels like it's going to run and run for a long while yet.

Reactions: 1
Someone posted his follower count this morning in the last thread - if it was accurate it has gone up significantly (and suspiciously) today to 182k

Edit to add it was 164k in the post earlier. Don’t know how to quote in different thread

• Wow
The full details are awful.

The stalking charge dates back to 2017-2019, when the first two kids were still tiny

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There was a picture of him staring in a manic fashion at the jockey on the train to Hawick after a recent show off. Was quite disturbing. The caption said he was staring at a fan. So he went off on one saying it was his girlfriend. I can’t find it now but the menacing look on his face would make me run for the hills. Especially in the light of today’s allegations.
Oh I think that was when the police got called the last time. Wonder if it was just drink tbh….
---
Oh I think that was when the police got called the last time. Wonder if it was just drink tbh
The full details are awful.

The stalking charge dates back to 2017-2019, when the first two kids were still tiny

View attachment 2921743

View attachment 2921744
im dreading the comments on this. The whole men’z tribes asking why she went back and had more kids, moved with him etc, why she withheld the kids (probably didn’t but that’s always a line……) why she took his money. The men’z who play victim and never understand coercive control and dv. This is going to either make me very sad or very angry.

Reactions: 4
Now that he's gone with a not guilty plea and it'll have to go to trial does that been that a lot more could potentially come out at the trial? This feels like it's going to run and run for a long while yet.
Trail starts 30th July back he is back in court on the 14th now there is still a chance he could guilty to some charges or try to get them watered down .
However this is like him keeping control of Mrs H a tad longer .
Either way it's the kids that in later life that will need to read all of this about their dad.

Reactions: 3
He has removed the post when they meet up in Italy for the 6 nations match.
He’s deleted about 10 posts. Not sure what the others were, other than that Leonna in Rome one and the ‘Hogg vs Ruck Star Lizzie’ video

• Wow
I’m hoping this is because she has seen sense and not a deliberate thing to say that he is single, look how great I am.
I’ll be honest though, after stuff started coming out I stopped reading it, I’m just pissed off that he will probably get away with a load of tit because he can hire the best people to sort it all, because national hero and that. Where as for 99%of victims they can’t get a fiddle in legal aid without a million levels of proof and have to suffer the abuse still in the court system. I spend my day around this crap and I’m ashamed to see someone in a sport I love be such a nobhead.
I know there’s probably more players like it, but it’s suppositions. This is clear and I hope that it leads to the rugby community saying we don’t want you about if you do this.

Hoggy is a twit but he’s become this way as he’s been surrounded by yes men for far too long. He’s gotten away with so much bad behaviour because of his rugby talent and now that he’s retired, what has he been left with? Ex-wife, part-time dad, court case and a relationship where they act like teenagers.

I sincerely hope that someone actually reads him the riot act and makes him see what he’s already thrown away, for his sake and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He forgets the effects of abuse on children and victims last much longer than a 24 hour sound bite or a trip to rehab.
---
I’ll be honest too, the more I think, if ‘our community’ knew about this and it was either a laugh, accepted as the norm or not even challenged then players, unions and managers etc need to take a long hard look at themselves. Luther Burrell report challenged racism and calling it out. We need to the same now about women, how can we expect the womens game to grow if male counterparts let this happen.

Reactions: 3