Rugby #2 World Cup 2023 (and beyond!) 🏉

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a knob! His poor ex wife and kids. His gf should rethink if he's worth it.

Also nice try coming out with his statement this week trying to gain some sympathy before this came out. Makes it seem very sincere 🙄
That would be something you come out with after court .

Reactions: 3
The absolute bastard. And sadly I can write the story before it’s even been published. He ficked about. She said enough, and she had to move out to her parents. She’s then started to rebuild her life with another baby and I’m assuming Stu-hun didn’t like that and was keep tabs. It’s so easy to use tracking apps etc…… and we’ve kicked off because how dare she take back the power. She was meant to be there waiting with his kids, until she came to her senses
I’m just waiting for his book deal.
---
At least he will have a nice tan like for the paps, the get away I bet is in case he can’t for a while now…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You'd think he'd just keep his head down and stay quiet for a while. He's posting holiday pictures on Instagram when the new gf the same day it's announced that he's going to be charged with stalking his wife. How does he have the nerve? He can't think his media career is going to recovery from this surely?

Reactions: 8
Wondering what the failure to undertake the compliance is all about? His holiday pics are am an embarrassing pic me to any club that’s interested.

Reactions: 4
Wondering what the failure to undertake the compliance is all about? His holiday pics are am an embarrassing pic me to any club that’s interested.
I wonder If GF will go to court with him.
Maybe broke the conditions of his bail eg not to contact Mrs H or any people stated .

Reactions: 4
I’m ever so slightly concerned watching the euro semi final and hearing the commentary that eventually the rugby community are going to just launch a coup for Saint Baby Jesus to rule the world……

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder If GF will go to court with him.
Maybe broke the conditions of his bail eg not to contact Mrs H or any people stated .
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she turns up in a display of support. He wont be the first defendant to say he’s put the past behind him, is settled in a new relationship and turning his life around. As long as the Sheriff doesn’t follow either of the eejits on Instagram he may get away with it.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s similar up there, but where I am, Mrs H would have been offered support through DV services who would have hopefully told her to keep tracks on his stuff…. Not hard under a finsta

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s similar up there, but where I am, Mrs H would have been offered support through DV services who would have hopefully told her to keep tracks on his stuff…. Not hard under a finsta
It's called Woman's aid in Scotland that can give advice ,support if it go's the court & therapy .

It's called Woman's aid in Scotland that can give advice ,support if it go's the court & therapy .
Ah. Its the same here, alongside IDAS. I wasn’t sure if it worked a bit different with the justice system being a little different. A stalking charge is pretty hefty so I’m assuming it was a big one, as it normally takes a tonne of evidence!