Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Ruby’s kids have had multiple school changes, one very recently, and it’s not school holidays.

They should be at school not on holiday in Bali. Her neurodiverse kid/s particularly need the routine and stability of school.

Reactions: 12

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Way to go Ruby, post a completely naked photo of your daughter to 250 000 people. She obviously learnt nothing from the scandal of the photos she posted of Mars. Sometime I feel sorry for Ruby or start to like her again and then she does something like this is show how stupid, careless and exploitative of her children she is to get attention. Gross. Everyone go report it.

Reactions: 11
normal family and friends does not equal to a normal self. My best friend is literally delusional and has regular panic attacks. I’d like to think myself and her friend group are normal. Her family is superrrr normal, all insanely kind and caring. Mental illness does not discriminate.
Are these crises she seems to have on the regular all for content or do we think she's truly mentally unwell? Her family seem so normal and she has extended family around so perhaps is all for show?

Reactions: 8

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Her flight to Bali last night sounds like my worst nightmare. Flight delayed by hours with 3 kids vomiting. 😬 I wonder how the other passengers coped.
I sympathise but seriously - you can afford to fly your kids to Bali alone at the drop of a hat and yet the complaining - you don’t have to fucking go.. you can have someone go with you… I swear some people must love making life hard for themselves intentionally. I don’t know whether she’s trying to do relatable schtick - I’m a worn-down single partnered mother of 3 who also doesn’t acknowledge the level of wealth and privilege I do have… it’s not particularly endearing.

Reactions: 7

yesok1

She has the funds to pay someone to accompany her, she also had friends and family that could help. Why does she opt for the difficult way? Always wanting to be the victim

Reactions: 6

Michy02

VIP Member
She will stay on social media as she says it’s her income.

When is she actually well? Since I’ve know of her she’s always in some type of crisis of other issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

makeitstop

VIP Member
Way to go Ruby, post a completely naked photo of your daughter to 250 000 people. She obviously learnt nothing from the scandal of the photos she posted of Mars. Sometime I feel sorry for Ruby or start to like her again and then she does something like this is show how stupid, careless and exploitative of her children she is to get attention. Gross. Everyone go report it.
I am gobsmacked how is she so ignorant to her children's safety.

Reactions: 4

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Her post modelling the new Robey robes are ridic she looks drunk or stoned lol. Also the cowboy paintings are not novel, all the rage with many artists atm though appreciate she took the time to replicate. Wonder how much she sold them for 🥹

Reactions: 4

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Just saw that 🤮

Reactions: 3

Bishma

Chatty Member
She was recently doing ads for FlightCentre. I wonder if this trip was part of the sponsorship.

Reactions: 3

Michy02

VIP Member
normal family and friends does not equal to a normal self. My best friend is literally delusional and has regular panic attacks. I’d like to think myself and her friend group are normal. Her family is superrrr normal, all insanely kind and caring. Mental illness does not discriminate.
Oh I don’t follow Ruby that close to know if she has a mental illness or not. I was talking about relationships issues. I guess she does always seems miserable.

Reactions: 2