Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassanova123

I hate her hair. But she will save so much time. Long hair can be a lot to look after. Just brushing it is time consuming.

Reactions: 2

hotpussy

VIP Member
Are these crises she seems to have on the regular all for content or do we think she's truly mentally unwell? Her family seem so normal and she has extended family around so perhaps is all for show?

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Based on her stories she’s meeting some of her friends there, I’m sure dodzy is also there behind the scenes

Bishma

Chatty Member
Her flight to Bali last night sounds like my worst nightmare. Flight delayed by hours with 3 kids vomiting. 😬 I wonder how the other passengers coped.

Reactions: 1

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I cbf screen shorting but why does she look like ariyana grande in the gucci shots. It’s like she’s been pale washed into a faux Asian look

Morgans ex wife

I like this hair, just not on her. It doesn’t feel like her.

I didn’t mind the paintings. Like it was said earlier it’s all the rage, feeling like they are Rizz inspired so she knew they sell. She’s not silly.

Bishma

Chatty Member
The amount of praise she's getting for painting what looks like something an 8 year old would paint is making me laugh.
I thought one of her sons finger painted them. I'm also curious as to how much she sold them for.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Update, I’ve decided I do like the hair. She does look more 35 than 30 but I think that’s from being thin. PLEASE don’t anyone tell me she doesn’t do the actual paintings either (as was suggested with the DIY, lol.) kids are at school, holiday obvs in care, day spent painting. Must be niceeeeeeeee