Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine picking what weather you go out in šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ I walk everywhere and if I have an errand to run or somewhere to be, Iā€™m not going to wait for my šŸ’«āœØFYAYVURIT WHATHARRRāœØšŸ’« to get going. ā€Weā€ donā€™t need to normalise anything, little Miss Takes-a-Taxi-to-Work, itā€™s you who needs to understand the full extent of your privilege.

also OT pens TWSBI 580 and the Hobonichi pen.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god thank you, yes! I've hated these pens after giving into the hype and buying them a few months ago. It's such an irritating feel and not smooth at all. My usual go-to pen is either a Muji 0.38 or a Pilot rollerball V5 so I just assumed it was not the right type of pen for me, but Sarasa attempt was an unexpected let down lol.
That's crazy that you like the Muji pens because I've had nothing but hell with them. They always explode, leak etc with me though I did like the tip they were at.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You guys put me to shame with your pen knowledge and collections. I've exclusively used this type of pen since school šŸ˜‚

902129_3086123307544_01.jpg

• Haha
ā€œWe NEED to normalise going on rainy walksā€ā€¦. What?
View attachment 2362614
Since when was going out in the rain not ā€œnormalizedā€ for someone who lives in the UK? It literally rains for like half of the year lmao. Either you go out in it or you remain shut in your house all day.
Iā€™ve not been on this thread for a while and havenā€™t caught up with her, but one look at her tiktok tells me that clearly sheā€™s still an absolute melt lol
'We need to normalize something completely normal'.
Okaaaay.
Oh my goodness Ruby is so unusual and quirky I just can't šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Ruberta, for most of us the rain is just weather and we sigh and go outside it in anyway. Not some aesthetic moment that has to be captured and experienced and documented and ā€˜normalisedā€™

RE Ruby's bedsheets, it could just be that she has multiple sets of identical bedding and so it just looks like it hasn't been changed?
When she unboxed the ones she was gifted, she showed that she was only sent one full set of grey striped bedding and one full set of the dark check bedding. She's left that grey sheet on since she got it.

With bedding like the pumpkin one that she left on her bed for months on end, she mentioned herself that she bought just the one from Asda.

I suppose there a very slim possibility that she's bought extras of all her bedding, or washes sheets/covers off-screen just to put the exact same ones straight back on, but I think if that were happening, she'd be rushing to include those VARRY PRODOCKTIVE ACTIVITEEEEEAS in her vlogs to make her days look busier.

Given everything she's shown of herself and her laundry/hygeine habits it seems pretty clear she just leaves them on her bed for months and months and is happy being a disgusting mess.

Reactions: 22
Re: cleanliness. I am not a stickler for it, my home is nearly always a little overdue for a clean in one place or another. But that screen shot someone posted a while back of the enormous amounts of dust under Rubyā€™s bed was absolutely sickening. Itā€™s literally a health hazard, it would cause respiratory problems at least. Someone also posted an excerpt her mother had written about how she never vacuums under the couch cushions nor the beds, how thereā€™s cob webs everywhere etc and she just asks guests to ā€œignore itā€ā€¦

Their bodies may be used to it in that theyā€™re not having constant allergic reactions but anyone else would surely at least sneeze a lot while there, if not have full on allergies and leave feeling run down and sick. Ruby never looks healthy which Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t eat enough or well but it wouldnā€™t help breathing in 10 years of dust and ingesting the bacteria that is clearly thriving all over their surfaces.

On the bed sheets, at first I was giving benefit of the doubt as I personally really only have 1 sheet set that I wash and dry then put back on the bed. I do have a spare but they are old and I donā€™t like them haha. But seeing the state of the house and their normalised levels of hygiene I donā€™t think this is the case here. Plus she literally took them outside then put them back on LOL.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
gays who remember ruby saying that she couldnt see any necessity to buy a ipad pro in her old ipad unboxing vedio?? I am impressed because I just bought my ipad pro 10.9 inch then...
---
Eve Bennett did a video last night basically saying she's done with youtube to focus on her journalism career. She said she always knew she never wanted to be a full time content creator and youtube was always just a hobby/side hustle. She seems very mature and grounded compared to the other former studytubers. I wonder if Ruby even wants a career or if she does just want to be an influencer forever. I think she could be ok at it if she focused on quality over quantity, she has found a niche that works for her with the old fashioned English countryside vibe but I don't see how she can sustain it forever if she just keeps recycling content and never improves her editing
Yes! And PaigeY is one of the one I think that actually opens the real career, much much better than Holly, who also graduated from Cambridge. I really respect Paige.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ā€œWe NEED to normalise going on rainy walksā€ā€¦. What?
View attachment 2362614
Since when was going out in the rain not ā€œnormalizedā€ for someone who lives in the UK? It literally rains for like half of the year lmao. Either you go out in it or you remain shut in your house all day.
Iā€™ve not been on this thread for a while and havenā€™t caught up with her, but one look at her tiktok tells me that clearly sheā€™s still an absolute melt lol
Roobs out here looking like the ghost of a fisherman lost in the Great Storm of 87

• Haha
You might even say sheā€™sā€¦ āœØNot like other girlsāœØ
Maybe I listen too much reddit stories on youtube but I sort of expect her to have a Nice girl phase now... Usually Nice girls/guys start by Not being like the other girls/guys.

Reactions: 2
I think it's shameful that people who have as much time on their hands as Ruby and her family do, and the means to hire a cleaning service if they need to, keep their house in such a state. The average family with both parents working full time and no adult children to share the load still has time to at least maintain a living space that's not a health hazard. I'm not a clean freak either but you have to draw the line somewhere. They're just a bunch of lazy slobs honestly.

Reactions: 16
I recently moved together into a new flat with my boyfriend and keeping up with dusting and the like in the city is hard. Heā€™s used to living in the countryside and - at least at his parents house - they never have as much dust accumulate as quickly as we do in the city. So it baffles me even more that Granger manor is in that state, especially since they surely could afford some help? Also, if I were an influencer and saw that the viewers can see dead flies on my windowsill, Iā€™d remove the flies and reshoot the shot instead of leaving it in like this.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230808-105637~2.png

šŸ˜¬ Seems she doesn't send out replacements of her products when she says she does either... if you're so checked out from your business, there really is no shame in closing it. I have noticed her comments on tiktok becoming more sceptical of her recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
1691490847059.png

Some one please please tell me this girl who owns her own property at 21 and lives in a huge countryside house and has been on many trips abroad recently is not applying for financial aid for her masters degree.....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2365480
Some one please please tell me this girl who owns her own property at 21 and lives in a huge countryside house and has been on many trips abroad recently is not applying for financial aid for her masters degree.....
Look sheā€™s such a grifter I wouldnā€™t put it past her but Iā€™m sure that just means social media sponsorship stuff!

• Heart
Look sheā€™s such a grifter I wouldnā€™t put it past her but Iā€™m sure that just means social media sponsorship stuff!
Also she probably wouldnā€™t be applying for something as grown up as that on her own, her mum would do it for her šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re: cleanliness. I am not a stickler for it, my home is nearly always a little overdue for a clean in one place or another. But that screen shot someone posted a while back of the enormous amounts of dust under Rubyā€™s bed was absolutely sickening. Itā€™s literally a health hazard, it would cause respiratory problems at least. Someone also posted an excerpt her mother had written about how she never vacuums under the couch cushions nor the beds, how thereā€™s cob webs everywhere etc and she just asks guests to ā€œignore itā€ā€¦

Their bodies may be used to it in that theyā€™re not having constant allergic reactions but anyone else would surely at least sneeze a lot while there, if not have full on allergies and leave feeling run down and sick. Ruby never looks healthy which Iā€™m sure she doesnā€™t eat enough or well but it wouldnā€™t help breathing in 10 years of dust and ingesting the bacteria that is clearly thriving all over their surfaces.

On the bed sheets, at first I was giving benefit of the doubt as I personally really only have 1 sheet set that I wash and dry then put back on the bed. I do have a spare but they are old and I donā€™t like them haha. But seeing the state of the house and their normalised levels of hygiene I donā€™t think this is the case here. Plus she literally took them outside then put them back on LOL.
Their house must just smell so bad but they can just light candles to disguise it

That's crazy that you like the Muji pens because I've had nothing but hell with them. They always explode, leak etc with me though I did like the tip they were at.
never had that happen to me, I love muji pens. but unfortunately I can't get my hand on them easily as there is no store in my country so I rely on me going on holiday which for personal reasons has not happened in the last couple of years or asking a friend to bring some from their trip ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.