Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ruby has discovered that she can ask ChatGPT to do all her content creation for her. Once she does, it's over. The lies will reach new heights.

"Oi thought of this while taking my 690th walk through the meadews near my humble abewd, while reading two books and listening to another audio book at the same time. I didn't ask AI to write my content for me, januinely!" *squint and avert gaze*
The major problem for Ruby is that AI won't help with her video content because she'll still be expected to actually film and edit any ideas that AI comes up with.

So while it might spit out ideas that are more creative than her 25,000th morning routine rehash, she won't actually put in the work to make the video. The more creative the idea, the more she'll have to do to film and edit the video. She's far too lazy for that. She'd sooner just slap together a crappy rehashed vlog from time-lapse footage of her moping at her keyboard.

I can see her leaning on AI heavily for essays, writing and faux-intellectual Instagram posts. If we see a sudden improvement in the quality of her crappy poetry soon, it'll be abundantly clear why.

Reactions: 15
Well, if she hadn’t before, she has now. We know she reads the forum.
This will be fun! Hey Ruby, just so you know, you can ask ChatGPT to make its suggestions more suited for introverts and more intellectual and dark academia feeling, and you can even ask it to include lots of literary quotes. I’m pretty sure I’ve almost cracked the code to getting an authentic Ruby video this way. Only needs more undeclared ads, but I’m afraid ChatGPT is too moral to include those.

Title: Bookish Things to Do When You're Bored

[INTRO]

[Background music: Melancholic, with hints of classical piano and strings]

Host (Thoughtfully, holding a vintage book): "Greetings, fellow introverted souls and seekers of the arcane knowledge within books. If the world outside overwhelms you, fear not, for we have curated a collection of bookish activities with an intellectual and dark academia ambiance to captivate your solitude. Let us embark on this literary journey together."

[SEGMENT 1: Solitary Reading Retreat]

[Host sitting by a window with a cup of tea]

Host (quoting Charles Bukowski): "In solitude, there is healing. Speak to your soul. Listen to your heart. Sometimes, in the absence of noise, we find the answers we seek."

[Show the host reading by the window, embracing the quietude]

[SEGMENT 2: Bibliophilic Journaling]

[Host at a desk with a quill pen and ink]

Host (quoting Virginia Woolf): "A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it to be God."

Host (contemplatively): "Take a journey into your thoughts with bibliophilic journaling. Pen your musings, record your favorite quotes, and explore the labyrinth of your mind through words."

[Show the host writing beautifully in a leather-bound journal]

[SEGMENT 3: Atmospheric Book Playlists]

[Host with headphones, creating a playlist]

Host (quoting Edgar Allan Poe): "We loved with a love that was more than love."

Host (whispers): "Craft an atmospheric playlist that echoes the emotions of your favorite books. Let music transport you to distant worlds and uncharted emotions."

[Show the host with closed eyes, feeling the music]

[SEGMENT 4: Haunting Poetry Reading]

[Host in a dimly lit room with candlelight]

Host (quoting Sylvia Plath): "I am inhabited by a cry. Nightly it flaps out, looking, with its hooks, for something to love."

Host (mystically): "Dive into the world of haunting poetry. Let the words wrap around you like a shroud, taking you on a journey of beauty and sorrow."

[Show the host reciting verses from classic poems]

[SEGMENT 5: Philosophical Contemplation]

[Host seated in a cozy library corner]

Host (quoting Friedrich Nietzsche): "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Host (deep in thought): "Engage in philosophical contemplation, pondering the mysteries of life and existence found within the pages of philosophical works."

[Show the host lost in contemplation with a book in hand]

[SEGMENT 6: Midnight Book Strolls]

[Host walking through a dimly lit bookshop]

Host (quoting Oscar Wilde): "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Host (whispers): "Embark on a midnight book stroll, wandering the aisles of bookshops and libraries, seeking solace and inspiration under the watchful gaze of literary giants."

[Show the host caressing books on shelves during a nocturnal bookshop visit]

[OUTRO]

[Host standing amidst flickering candlelight]

Host: "Embrace the profound pleasures of the written word, for within its embrace, you'll find an eternal sanctuary. Until we meet again, fellow travelers in the world of shadows and books."

[Closing scene with host gazing pensively into the distance, fade out to the title: "Bookish Things to Do When You're Bored"]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Meet Emelia Sinclair, an enigmatic girl with a penchant for trouble and a brain sharper than a razor's edge. In the prestigious halls of Oakridge Academy, where dark academia vibes emanate from every corner, Emelia stands out like a black rose in a field of daisies. Gifted with unparalleled intelligence, she effortlessly solves complex equations and deciphers ancient texts with a flick of her wrist. But being the brightest mind in the room comes at a price.

Despite her brilliance, Emelia is relentlessly bullied for being "too smart" by her fellow classmates. They mock her, taunt her, and spread rumors about her alleged superiority. As a result, Emelia, with her quirky personality and love for unusual hobbies, often finds solace in the library, surrounded by dusty old tomes and the scent of aged parchment.

Emelia's relationship with her mummy is a peculiar one. Mrs. Sinclair, a stylish woman with a penchant for cocktail parties, holds the title of the "Classiest Drunk" in the neighborhood. Despite her indulgence in alcohol, she maintains a quirky, unpredictable demeanor that both fascinates and perplexes those around her. Mrs. Sinclair is somewhat accident-prone, having a knack for tripping over her own feet and collecting bizarre bruises, which she wears like badges of honor.

One evening, after a particularly challenging day at school, Emelia retreats to her eccentric bedroom filled with antique curios and a creaky four-poster bed adorned with a black canopy. Her mummy gifted her a peculiarly shaped candlestick, and in a fit of frustration, Emelia decides to light it, seeking solace in its warm glow.

Emelia recalls an old story she once read about a hidden compartment within her candlestick. With a mischievous grin, she turns the candlestick at exactly forty-five degrees, just as the tale described. To her surprise, the bottom of the candlestick twists open, revealing a tiny, rolled-up parchment. The parchment contains cryptic symbols and a faded map that points to a secret location within Oakridge Academy.

Intrigued by the mystery, Emelia embarks on a clandestine investigation, enlisting the help of her closest friend, the school's eccentric librarian, Mr. Hawthorne. Together, they decipher the ancient symbols, slowly unraveling a web of secrets and deception hidden within the very walls of their school.

As Emelia delves deeper into the enigma, she discovers a dark academia society operating in the shadows, manipulating events to maintain an iron grip on Oakridge Academy. Uncovering the secrets of this clandestine group, Emelia realizes that her superior intellect has made her a target, and the bullies at school might be just the tip of the iceberg.

With danger lurking around every corner, Emelia must navigate a treacherous path, balancing her innate curiosity with the need to stay hidden from those who wish to silence her. Along the way, she learns the true value of friendship, the strength in embracing her uniqueness, and the power that comes from accepting her flaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know, some of the bookish things to do that ChatGPT has come up with are actually quite cool. Might have to try some of them.🤣

Reactions: 13
One fateful evening, after a long day of investigation, Emelia returns home to find her mummy in a bit of a tipsy state, laughing as she swirls around with her glass of wine in hand. "Emelia, darling, you won't believe what happened today!" Mrs. Sinclair exclaims with a merry grin.

Emelia is used to her mummy's antics but still approaches her with concern. "What happened, mummy?"

"I was trying to demonstrate a dance move I saw on TV, but I slipped down the stairs and ended up rolling like a tumbleweed!" Mrs. Sinclair giggles, attempting to mimic her little mishap, but stopping herself just in time. "Oh, it was hilarious!"

Emelia can't help but smile at her mummy's infectious laughter. "You should be more careful, mummy. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Oh, don't you worry, my dear," Mrs. Sinclair assures her, taking another sip of her drink. "I've had my fair share of tumbles and bumps. A few bruises never stopped me from having fun!"

As the night wears on, Emelia tucks her mummy into bed, making sure she's comfortable and safe. However, little does she know that another misadventure awaits Mrs. Sinclair.

In the middle of the night, a loud crash startles Emelia awake. She rushes to her mummy's room to find her sprawled on the floor, having fallen from her bed. Emelia helps her up and checks for any injuries, relieved to find nothing more than a few bumps and bruises.

"I told you to be careful, mummy," Emelia scolds gently, trying to hide her worry.

"I know, I know," Mrs. Sinclair replies with a sheepish smile. "But you know me, darling. Gracefulness isn't my strongest suit."

Emelia helps her mummy back to bed and stays by her side until she falls asleep. It's in moments like these that Emelia realizes how much she cares for her mummy and how much she cherishes their unique bond.

As the days pass, Emelia continues her investigations, while her mummy tries her best to avoid any further mishaps. But fate has its own plans. One afternoon, as Emelia returns home from school, she finds her mummy stuck on top of the iron gate at the front of their house.

"Mummy, what on earth happened?" Emelia asks, rushing to her mummy's aid.

"I was trying to show the neighbors that I could do a cool stunt, but I got stuck," Mrs. Sinclair admits, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

With a combination of laughter and concern, Emelia helps her mummy down from the gate. "You really are one-of-a-kind, mummy. But maybe let's stick to less risky endeavors from now on, okay?"

Mrs. Sinclair chuckles, giving her daughter a playful wink. "You're right, my clever girl. I'll leave the daring adventures to you."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I so wanna read her personal statement for Oxford, come on ruby! you'll get so many views on it

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t asked ChatGPT to write her novel. It seems like she’s given up on the novel thing and writes crap poetry now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so wanna read her personal statement for Oxford, come on ruby! you'll get so many views on it
Nah it will just be like her videos, a long list of things she read and did with justifications- it will make her sound semi okay for the course :)

Reactions: 7
Chapter 1: A Graceful Encounter

Meet Clara Anderson, an elegant and charming middle-aged woman with a propensity for finding herself in amusingly awkward situations. Her days were occupied with running an art gallery, and her evenings were spent exploring the city's cultural events. But in between her sophisticated outings, Clara had a knack for tripping over her own feet or accidentally spilling coffee on herself, earning her a reputation for being endearingly clumsy.

Chapter 2: Love Takes Root

Amidst her occasional tumbles, Clara was blissfully married to her devoted husband, Alan. Their love story had unfolded over the years, starting as friends who shared a passion for art and poetry. As their bond grew stronger, they realized they had found something rare and beautiful in each other.

Yet, like any couple, they had their quirky moments. One such peculiarity was Clara's inexplicable fascination with the scent of Alan's armpits. It all began one evening when they were cuddling on the couch, and Clara caught a whiff of his unique aroma – reminiscent of warm, homemade tomato soup from her childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems as though she didn’t have any pumpkin 🎃 so she substituted CARROT 🥕.

Crimes against food my god!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is making pumpkin crumble so pre-autumn season is officially upon us guys!
To celebrate let's all go on a 2 hour WAHK in our favourite JAMPA to frolick in imaginary autumn leaves (and sweat our behinds off, because it's bleeping August). And remember, you must declare how deeply saddened you are by the fact that the leaves are indeed still green and how much you miss AKTABA, for it to be a true pre-autumn WAHK.
---
Seems as though she didn’t have any pumpkin 🎃 so she substituted CARROT 🥕.

Crimes against food my god!
Her crumble topping looks like plain flour and she just lazyly dumped a huge chunk of it right in the middle of the crumble and gave up...

Reactions: 16
First PONKIN CROMBOL.

Then CARROT CROMBOL.

Next, we remove food entirely and make CROMBOL CROMBOL.

I can picture the videos now...

'Eat CROMBOL CROMBOL with me under a falling sun (Productive)'
'Productive things to do while eating CROMBOL CROMBOL as an introvert'
'CROMBOL CROMBOL is stopping us from learning'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What?! Carrot isn't exactly mushy unless you pulverise it. At least pumpkin goes mushy and could work in a crumble, so does apple...but carrot?!

Reactions: 10
Swapping carrot for pumpkin reminds me of those idiots who post bad reviews of recipes online, saying stuff like ‘I don’t like meat so I swapped the beef for vanilla ice cream, and I didn’t have any onions so I added crushed Wotsits instead, and I thought this stew was horrible’.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What?! Carrot isn't exactly mushy unless you pulverise it. At least pumpkin goes mushy and could work in a crumble, so does apple...but carrot?!
Not in Roobee’s defense by any means, but handled correctly, carrot makes a very nice sweet dish. In fact, carrot casserole (made with carrot puree and rice porridge, and topped with bread crumbs) is a staple of the Finnish Christmas table. I can totally see sweetening it further with a bit of sugar or syrup and eating it with ice cream or whipped cream. Also I would be remiss not to mention an even sweeter Christmastime dish we have - it’s made with swede, otherwise known as ROOTABAGA! You boil it to death, mash it, add syrup and bake it till it dies a second time. (Very much an acquired taste.)

Whatever it is she made doesn’t look remotely appetising though.

also I feel the need to add I do actually know the correct spelling of rutabaga, it’s just somehow exponentially more funny to me to spell it the other way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
80768564564]5 - Copy.jpg

In incredibly shocking news that nobody could've ever predicted, PONKUPODTIFTI - the company that has had delivery issues with every single product release - has had a delivery issue with their new product release.

harold-03 (2).jpg

Ruby's been claiming that she's been working on this planner for a year. It's just another lazy colour palette swap and a couple of different doodles added to a few pages. There's no reason that they should be leaving this tit so late every year.

I'm guessing she locked herself out of the PONKINGPODTUFTY Insta account, since there's been zero posts on there for 4 months even though she's announcing new products that nobody will buy.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm amazed they are going for another round of the planners? Didn't they have to drop the price of the last lot, as they weren't shifting? 🤔 Maybe this might be a last hurrah because she's off to Oxford and an academic planner is still relevant and 2 fans might want them. Next year though, who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.