Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping for dreams 🥺
The more I think about him the more sad I am he isn’t my husband
I want to go to Portugal on his yacht. I wanna get wined and dined. Then thrown round the room ( in a nice sexy way non violent) and his hands on me 🥺
And I wanna go to the etihad in his box with his name on my back.
life ain’t fair man 😭😭😭😭
---
Salsa then straight into the Macarena or some country dancing. At benfica academy one of the like compulsory classes is dancing. They do it like once a week
Everything I just said. 😭 get rid of his pals and stick me on there instead. Life made

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The more I think about him the more sad I am he isn’t my husband
I want to go to Portugal on his yacht. I wanna get wined and dined. Then thrown round the room ( in a nice sexy way non violent) and his hands on me 🥺
And I wanna go to the etihad in his box with his name on my back.
life ain’t fair man 😭😭😭😭
---

Everything I just said. 😭 get rid of his pals and stick me on there instead. Life made
Life's not fair 😭😭😭

• Heart
I apologise for derailing. Have some pictures of my favourite Mormon to get you back on track
View attachment 2103179View attachment 2103181
The way he’s grabbing Bernardo’s shirt. 🥺
I feel like, in the right circumstances, you could probably convince him to get up and learn a salsa or something with you. In a hot night holiday entertainment volunteers needed type situation. Like he'd give it a go and you'd manage it between you and there'd be a lot of laughing.

But I was thinking something a little more intimate, the two of you on the deck of the yacht, moonlight twinkling on the water, he takes you in his arms and it's a swaying slow dance sort of vibe where you only have eyes for each other...
This is so beautiful. 😭
Salsa then straight into the Macarena or some country dancing. At benfica academy one of the like compulsory classes is dancing. They do it like once a week
Do they really have compulsory dance classes at the academy?? I love that. Please no country dancing.

• Heart
Oh man I missed a lot. I don’t recommend watching a match while driving on the freeway / motorway during heavy traffic hahah. Almost crashed. Then missed the second half trying on formal dresses for a wedding im going to.

don’t know what happened but glad we got the 3 points. Will have to watch the replay.

Tried to find new tiktoks - was not successful but here’s a good one. No plans tonight so football highlights and tattle catch up for me :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh man I missed a lot. I don’t recommend watching a match while driving on the freeway / motorway during heavy traffic hahah. Almost crashed. Then missed the second half trying on formal dresses for a wedding im going to.

don’t know what happened but glad we got the 3 points. Will have to watch the replay.

Tried to find new tiktoks - was not successful but here’s a good one. No plans tonight so football highlights and tattle catch up for me :)

Subs were unimpressive. Ederson was great. Did you find a dress? This is for
the wedding in Mexico, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Subs were unimpressive. Ederson was great. Did you find a dress? This is for
the wedding in Mexico, right?
I was happy with the 3-0 at half time while driving and then I realize something must have happened to let a goal in. Sad no clean sheet, oh well.

yes! I haven’t been to a wedding or formal event in forever. Best friend came through with some cocktail dresses and I don’t have to buy a thing. Thank god bc weddings are expensive, let alone a destination one.

• Heart
I know it sucks 😭
---
@sugarfairy23 hope you’re ok. Do you need to borrow Ruben. He’s finished cheering me up I had a cry about the grand national 😭😂
I’m fine honey 😘 it sounds like we put up a good fight second half and 3-1 is a lot better than I could have expected!
Why have you cried about the national darling? 🤍

Feel free to still send him over, I’m never gonna be one to turn him down!

• Heart
I’m fine honey 😘 it sounds like we put up a good fight second half and 3-1 is a lot better than I could have expected!
Why have you cried about the national darling? 🤍

Feel free to still send him over, I’m never gonna be one to turn him down!
Oh did you not watch !! Have you had a good weekend.
a horse died and I was sad about it
Cobette went to the game and posted a cheeky video of John and Ruben comes into the video to give him a hug 🥹🥹🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cobette went to the game and posted a cheeky video of John and Ruben comes into the video to give him a hug 🥹🥹🤤🤤🤤
I've just seen the video 🥰 aww and then John gets bumped up the bum by him later on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I was out all day, managed to follow the score on my phone though! yes I’ve had a lovely weekend thanks have you? ❤
Oh no I didn’t see about the horse 😔 thats always really sad. Hope Ruben gave you some good love last night to cheer you up 😘
---
I've just seen the video 🥰 aww and then John gets bumped up the bum by him later on 😂
Haha course he does 😂

• Heart
The way he’s grabbing Bernardo’s shirt. 🥺

This is so beautiful. 😭

Do they really have compulsory dance classes at the academy?? I love that. Please no country dancing.
Yeh they did a benfica docu a few months back and it’s one of the things, a long with English classes they all have to do

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What kind of dancing do they do, do you know?
Okay my tired mind might have warped and they didn’t do it in his time but he could be lying. Those moves look very similar to his boat moves
---
Here’s the rest of Ruben in the docu

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.