Ruben Dias #5 Fit as F*ck With Big Strong Arms, Nobody is Immune To His Charms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anthony. I want to like him but he’s just not good enough to start I don’t think. He loses the ball a lot and like you say he’s just messing around flicking his legs which 9/10 doesn’t actually pay off. When he played his first match I thought he’d be really good but he hasn’t really delivered. But it is his first season. Maybe he’ll get better. He just loves himself doesn’t he as wel.
View attachment 2006756View attachment 2006757View attachment 2006758
Yeah I agree. Antony can do all those things when he gets good at them or when utd are winning 7-0 😂😂 🤔😂😂

The 2nd pic btw is 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I've never seen that one before 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks @strawberrysunshine_x for the new threads and everyone for the lovely photos 🥵🥵🥵 .. I haven't got much in my collection yet but if I have to pick my top 3, they will be these

The pic I fell in love with him 😅
Screenshot_20221120_192658.jpg

The body
FpCpK3DXgAArHcM.jpg

The armband 😅
5871a5ed-a658-4f0f-97da-f4992781819a.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So him strolling into training in the black t shirt with a lovely grin on his face seems to be the most popular photo?
This photo or video is basically 100% Ruben. Happy and ready to work hard. The only one who’s come in his training kit. Always ready and confident. He’s happy and it comes out as natural in his smile and smize.

my type of man is passionate and confident and strong yet gentle and fun. Which he is when he’s around friends or family.

• Heart
Thanks @strawberrysunshine_x for the new threads and everyone for the lovely photos 🥵🥵🥵 .. I haven't got much in my collection yet but if I have to pick my top 3, they will be these

View attachment 2006754

The body
View attachment 2006788

The armband 😅
View attachment 2006790
These are all fabulous choices. The tongue and the armband 🤤🤤🤤. He’s so sexy in a suit as well
---
Yeah I agree. Antony can do all those things when he gets good at them or when utd are winning 7-0 😂😂 🤔😂😂

The 2nd pic btw is 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I've never seen that one before 🥰
I screenshotted it off a video I can’t remember which one. I’ll try find it after 😍😍😍

At least the ladies united team are doing well 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This photo or video is basically 100% Ruben. Happy and ready to work hard. The only one who’s come in his training kit. Always ready and confident. He’s happy and it comes out as natural in his smile and smize.

my type of man is passionate and confident and strong yet gentle and fun. Which he is when he’s around friends or family.
This is such a lovely way to look at him isn’t it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2006754

The body
View attachment 2006788

The armband 😅
View attachment 2006790
Fantastic choices. The one where the armband is digging into his bulging bicep is 🥵
Just 3???!!! From what 1 have these are mine of the damn gorgeous Ruben 😍
Gorgeous. The one of him on his phone is amazing. We can dream he’s reading his thread. :ROFLMAO:

And has a sexy accent? :D

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any chance you find one of these on hinge or Tinder? 😂😂 🙏🏼🙏🏼

This description is 👌🏼I'm going to use this when they ask what are you looking for in a guy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Top three pls Goss. It’s the rules
View attachment 2006850Rubens’s orders 🤪
Oooh, okay, trying to be strict with myself here, so nothing where his shirt is off (because they are all my favourites) and the black kit walking into training is an obvious given, you've all already sorted it out.

So I'm going for this one, because champion and success and arms.
dias-champs.jpg

And this one because he just looks so handsome.
16014120198442.jpg

And the smirk.
E-B2_DKWEAIuGyQ.jpg_large.jpg

• Heart
Oooh, okay, trying to be strict with myself here, so nothing where his shirt is off (because they are all my favourites) and the black kit walking into training is an obvious given, you've all already sorted it out.

So I'm going for this one, because champion and success and arms.
View attachment 2006880

And this one because he just looks so handsome.
View attachment 2006884

And the smirk.
View attachment 2006886
Also the smirk can be an invitation to his lap right ??
Hope you’ve had a nice weekend darling. I bet you don’t have the Sunday blues tonight 🥰🤩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.