Ruben Dias #5 Fit as F*ck With Big Strong Arms, Nobody is Immune To His Charms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are all gorgeous. Especially the one In the vest
I know I can’t believe it’s 4-0. United look shattered tho!! And get Anthony off the bleeping pitch. He gives the ball away SO much.
Feel so sorry for united not gonna lie

What an angel he is 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩View attachment 2006497View attachment 2006498View attachment 2006499View attachment 2006500View attachment 2006501
I can never make my mind up about Antony. He does too many stupid flicks
The loss had to come at some point but would have preferred it not to be against Liverpool 😂😂

Ruben pics make me feel much better 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Just Drive or @Donald23 may help you out with this.
---

United have been shocking. Well deserved for Liverpool tbf
I cannot post that one sorry don’t have it but also it was the night they won the prem and he was out for a meal with April and his family. She posted it with some cringe caption
This is so strange - I can’t find it now and I know we’ve posted it before! :(

My top 3:
1. Portugal Men’s Health Drawstrings Photo
2. Smiling/smizing directly into the camera as he walks into training
3. Black suit on his first day at City
---
Last year quad hopefuls laughing at this years quad hopefuls lol 😂

I love Ruben’s Portugal men’s health shoot, his smize photo and the one in the black suit with Fernandes
I need a tinfoil hat because you’re reading my mind! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot post that one sorry don’t have it but also it was the night they won the prem and he was out for a meal with April and his family. She posted it with some cringe caption
Ah okay, next time they win the league he can take me out for dinner and recreate the photo. I’ll even cook up a cheesy caption for him if he wants ❤

• Heart
Feel free to crop
@Just Drive theres an article about Bernardo and Ines’ wedding. Just in Porto at a country house. I would link but don’t like linking dodgy papers
There’s the pic, thank you! We’ll pretend he’s alone.

Oh thank you for letting me know about the article, I’ll look for it! ♥ I’m dying for details.
---
Ah okay, next time they win the league he can take me out for dinner and recreate the photo. I’ll even cook up a cheesy caption for him if he wants ❤
@Donald23 found the pic!

• Heart
So him strolling into training in the black t shirt with a lovely grin on his face seems to be the most popular photo?

• Heart
So him strolling into training in the black t shirt with a lovely grin on his face seems to be the most popular photo?
I think so! It’s such a great one. That expression on his face - it’s a totally relaxed smile that he’d give to someone he knows very well. It’s not a practiced smile or an awkward one with a fan. It’s perfect. “Weather’s great for a few minutes, life’s good, let’s go play football.”

• Heart
I might go

through my tumblr likes later see if I can find some hidden gems
---

The video of it is also stunning, it goes to a little smirk as they joke about making him walk back in
Was it from an Inside City video?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

3min 30 if you want to avoid some terrible outfits
In case I haven’t said it lately, I love you. ♥ Small wonder Ruben looked so happy and relaxed. He’d had a summer of shagging his brains out with arse washer and countless others!(y)

Gundo in his nice linen pants looking like he’d come straight from having canapes and champagne whilst Cole Palmer looks like his mum just picked him up from a long day at nursery.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can never make my mind up about Antony. He does too many stupid flicks
The loss had to come at some point but would have preferred it not to be against Liverpool 😂😂

Ruben pics make me feel much better 🥰😍
Anthony. I want to like him but he’s just not good enough to start I don’t think. He loses the ball a lot and like you say he’s just messing around flicking his legs which 9/10 doesn’t actually pay off. When he played his first match I thought he’d be really good but he hasn’t really delivered. But it is his first season. Maybe he’ll get better. He just loves himself doesn’t he as wel.
E1BF7277-D808-4A4B-A267-FEBE80B85603.png
31EC5D6E-96AF-4F60-AE75-52CD7E221DB0.jpeg
ACB5E67D-A150-4D97-B043-9644EE4BC4A9.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.