Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Ohhhh, I remember this video. :ROFLMAO: at that shrug at the end from Father Dias.

:ROFLMAO: I’m guessing Jack and Erling get the vast majority of those requests. Poor Ruben. I think we need to boost his confidence by holding up signs for him at matches. I volunteer for this task.
I think his confidence is fine.

ruben-dias-man-city-tongue-2201-epa.jpg

But it would be nice to get a shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread!

I can appreciate a man who likes being shirtless at every given opportunity. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Just Drive

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread, @strawberrysunshine_x ! 😘

What a lovely collection of pics today! I want to shag him more than I’ve wanted anything in my life.

I’m so happy to see more people active on this thread. Ruben has top tier supporters.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11

futbolista

VIP Member
He’s starting!

Happy match day, everyone! It’s nearly 7:00 am here, another early Saturday, but that’s what we do, eh @futbolista ?
Happy match day everyone!! Been up for a while but my tv is not playing peacock so I’m on my phone ugh. Least it’s not 4:30am
Lets hope for a lot of rube pics and a win!
---
D4F6C13F-6042-4DEE-92D3-82BAE52A622B.jpeg

Here he is

• Heart
These last two days have been super horrendous. My three year old broke his fucking arm yesterday at nursery. We’ve been at hospital since yesterday afternoon. He’s had an op today and now we’re going home
Wish Ruben was waiting for me at home 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I hope he has all daughters and they take ballet lessons. Ruben would study all the books on ballet steps and technique so he can learn with them. 🥰 How cute would that be!
Oh dooooon't, you're making me emotional.

Papa Ruben having bows put in his hair by a giggling, delighted little one 😭
---
IMG_20230224_194450.jpg

• Heart
Man I love the internet. I was trying to find pics of him sat down cos I wanna see his lap … but I got these bad boys instead.
oh my god I’m finished. If he doesn’t appear in my dreams tonight there’s something very wrong
A1840922-53BB-4E90-B471-1D4A660714E0.jpeg
99190619-E576-4737-907D-40093C574C8B.jpeg
49EA3175-64B0-4BFA-B7B6-339C9990BA09.jpeg
767581EF-11E2-421D-87C6-BE0CD90D6934.jpeg
3DC06855-D9CD-445F-8DB5-89595BF0C181.jpeg

You’re welcome!!!!💋
---
I mean... grab for a start and the latter would follow naturally 🤣
That really naughty Nicki Minaj song comes to mind 🤣🤣 I can’t remember what it’s called. The one she did last year.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
It was a man asking for him to sign his shirt 😂
Same guy who recorded this. His family seem sweet
Ohhhh, I remember this video. :ROFLMAO: at that shrug at the end from Father Dias.

Do you think any obnoxious little twats kids hold signs up asking for his shirt or are they all just only bothered about Jack?
:ROFLMAO: I’m guessing Jack and Erling get the vast majority of those requests. Poor Ruben. I think we need to boost his confidence by holding up signs for him at matches. I volunteer for this task.

• Heart
  • Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Happy new thread ladies 💙 thanks for welcoming me onto the Ruben train with open arms!

Waiting for us on his yacht

FF9B145F-4A31-478F-A2B8-192A409D9E9A.jpeg

In my fave kit 🥵

43F4E18B-965A-47AB-92CD-C5FB1543A574.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I normally cannot stand bog standard alpha males but Ruben’s brand of alpha comes from a classy place of leadership and strength, not to mention integrity, patience, and stellar work ethic. He’s commanding but in a good way.
Yesssss this is it.

He'd never call himself alpha or expect you to be impressed by his alphaness. He's just trying to be the best he can be in all aspects of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10