Ruben Dias #3 Eff Off Ruben, Jk Eff Us Ruben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread, beautiful @futbolista . Love the thread title. ❤

Isn’t it just. 🥵 I go back and look at those pics and vids every so often and I marvel at his beauty. What a god.
They still haven’t released the full interview! No one flew to Portugal to buy it either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ask and you shall receive. Tempted to ask them to scan and upload in a higher quality

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I am late to the new thread been a busy day. Tired as hell. But hey 1 man can definitely make me sit up and stare and it's our Ruben. A few of my fave photos 😍🥰🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This was amazing. His laugh is so sexy. Why do I get the feeling that he practiced in advance because he was intent on winning? :ROFLMAO: Jack’s just having fun while Ruben’s concentrating as hard as anything.

Sorry I am late to the new thread been a busy day. Tired as hell. But hey 1 man can definitely make me sit up and stare and it's our Ruben. A few of my fave photos 😍🥰🥵
He is perfect. 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This was amazing. His laugh is so sexy. Why do I get the feeling that he practiced in advance because he was intent on winning? :ROFLMAO: Jack’s just having fun while Ruben’s concentrating as hard as anything.

He is perfect. 🥵
Ruben is so competitive. Guaranteed he practiced so he would win 😂. Jack is just jack. Always having a laugh.

• Heart
This explains Jack being pissed off with Ruben for the season. I wonder what other games they play together. What if that’s what he does on the plane pulls out his travel battleships or connect four working round the whole squad till someone plays

• Haha
  • Heart
The full version is here, FYI:

This explains Jack being pissed off with Ruben for the season. I wonder what other games they play together. What if that’s what he does on the plane pulls out his travel battleships or connect four working round the whole squad till someone plays
In the YouTube version of this, they said the game Ruben won was two-touch but I can definitely see him being extremely serious and competitive with board games as well as literally any kind of game or competition on earth.

Also, I fuckin love me some Battleship!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine if someone like Akanji who’s smart pulls out scrabble lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.