Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did 😬. His account seems more run by him (than say Walker or pep) so I’ll be content with his story view for now. I’ll now fantasize aka manifest a reply hahaha.
Tumblr seem to think it’s his brother, his Forbes interview suggested his mum and dad help with finances and investing so I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 2
Tumblr seem to think it’s his brother, his Forbes interview suggested his mum and dad help with finances and investing so I wouldn’t be surprised
Would be ok with his brother reading my message rather than some PR girl 😂 . His brother is prob privy to his yacht shenanigans.

many ballers families are very involved in running and managing their lives so makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Would be ok with his brother reading my message rather than some PR girl 😂 . His brother is prob privy to his yacht shenanigans.

many ballers families are very involved in running and managing their lives so makes sense.
He was on the summer trip! Having random pr people on your Instagram just seems weird to me

Reactions: 2
I just realized something. Do you suppose his brother Ivan was his “date” to the party? 😭 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you’re into role play rubes I’m here for it

View attachment 1696970
Second slide much better

I def think Ivan was his date 😂. I’ll take it. Means there isn’t a special enough lady.
There he is! 🥵 Never cover up that gorgeous face again, Ruben. It’s a crime.

City’s Halloween party was so extra.:ROFLMAO: But amazing job on the makeup for several of them.

I agree re: Ivan. Ruben surely has a collection of FWBs but apparently nobody serious enough yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there a proper name for the veins pointing to his dick

View attachment 1688801
Paging Dr. Mimi, please. @mimimithis
Sorry this comes so late.

This anatomy lesson is brought to you by everyone’s favourite intense af boyfriend:
78B2DCC5-B7B7-470D-8981-3C64065BCFE7.jpeg

These veins are the geminated Vena epigastrica inferior aka inferior epigastric veins, which drain blood from the superficial parts of the lower abdominal wall/muscles into the external iliac vein and thus back into the main circulatory system. The less the subcutaneous or overall body fat percentage, the more they stand out under the skin. all superficial veins, they feel somewhat firm elastic, but far more easily pressed together than arteries which have much more and tighter wound muscle fibres within their walls.

Contrary to popular belief, these veins are not anatomically connected to the penile or scrotal venous system, as these veins run deeply within the groin and aren’t visible from the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry this comes so late.

This anatomy lesson is brought to you by everyone’s favourite intense af boyfriend:
View attachment 1697982

These veins are the geminated Vena epigastrica inferior aka inferior epigastric veins, which drain blood from the superficial parts of the lower abdominal wall/muscles into the external iliac vein and thus back into the main circulatory system. The less the subcutaneous or overall body fat percentage, the more they stand out under the skin. all superficial veins, they feel somewhat firm elastic, but far more easily pressed together than arteries which have much more and tighter wound muscle fibres within their walls.

Contrary to popular belief, these veins are not anatomically connected to the penile or scrotal venous system, as these veins run deeply within the groin and aren’t visible from the outside.
“Run deeply within the groin.” 🥵

You made that anatomy lesson sexy as hell, thank you! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.