Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys i posted the men’s health shoot in my stories and tagged Ruben and he looked at my story I’m going to die and cry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You guys i posted the men’s health shoot in my stories and tagged Ruben and he looked at my story I’m going to die and cry.
Welcome to the club 🤣 his social media team/him look at just about everything he is tagged in! I love clicking on my stories and seeing his name and tick 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He knows what to do with that tongue, and I will accept the beard rash between my arse cheeks as he tongues my arse before bleeping me.
Ruben will leave you gashed & scuppered , exhausted & used.

But he would bring you up a cup of tea after, and stroke you while you drink it 😀❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ruben will leave you gashed & scuppered , exhausted & used.

But he would bring you up a cup of tea after, and stroke you while you drink it 😀❤
Quite frankly, he can leave me in whatever state he likes. As long as I'm so exhausted and well fucked, I can't really move. He can stroke my dick as i lay there exhausted. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is hot as duck.

You just KNOW he is remorseless in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if he did Onlyfans.

Check out Ruben’s IG. Bernardo posted a crying emoji and Cancelo replied to Bernardo just a minute ago. According to the translation button on IG, Cancelo said to Bernardo (about Ruben) “I can’t take it anymore, mate, what has he come to.” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I love when these three mock each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they have a group chat and whether it’s full of them taking the mick out of him, while John tries to defend him
They do have a group chat - Kyle mentioned it in an interview. I would love to see the funny and vulgar shite they say to each other!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Girl, slide into his DMs!!

I love when Cancelo does things like this. :ROFLMAO: Good banter.

When he does up the drawstrings on the pants, it makes me physically weak. I just cannot cope. 🥵
I did 😬. His account seems more run by him (than say Walker or pep) so I’ll be content with his story view for now. I’ll now fantasize aka manifest a reply hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.