Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I haven't stalked his follow list for a while. I need to catch up πŸ˜‚πŸ€³
The latest model-type follow still hasn’t followed him back. :ROFLMAO: I don’t get it. I’d sprain my finger hitting the follow button if he followed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This will be the only post on which Bernardo and Joao won’t use the clown emoji. πŸ’”
I keep getting tik toks of Joao felixs girlfriend cheating on him last night in a club and I hope Ruben gives him a bro talk about knowing his worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep getting tik toks of Joao felixs girlfriend cheating on him last night in a club and I hope Ruben gives him a bro talk about knowing his worth
A talk with inspirational quotes. ❀ (Is JF still with that blonde girl from a few years ago, the one whoβ€˜s still friends with April Ivy?)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah really? Poor guy, way to kick him when he's down after yesterday 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The latest model-type follow still hasn’t followed him back. :ROFLMAO: I don’t get it. I’d sprain my finger hitting the follow button if he followed me.
Prob die before I even got to tell the whole Damn world πŸ˜‚

also porro was a city loan yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.