Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how others had taken the time off and undone buttons but he was still wearing it pristinely
I bet he not only knows how to iron but does it perfectly. He probably makes his bed with precision, too. Both thoughts turn me on. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon he sprays a scent on the sheets? Lavender perhaps?
Ooo maybe 😊 or it just smells like him. He takes care of himself so I reckon he would smell clean with a hint of cologne. What colour sheets? Black, grey or white? Cotton or satin? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooo maybe 😊 or it just smells like him. He takes care of himself so I reckon he would smell clean with a hint of cologne. What colour sheets? Black, grey or white? Cotton or satin? 🤔
I will say he keeps it simple with cotton white or cotton grey. He is so sexy, he knows he doesn’t need too many adornments. I was just thinking if he’s expecting a lady, he may do a very light aromatherapy spray on the sheets or, if as you say, the sheets need nothing but his clean shower smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They looked white and unmade in his morning routine!
I’ve always wondered what does he do on plane and train rides as I’ve never seen him wear headphones. I can’t see him being a rodri and blasting it out loud, so is he reading a book, doing a crossword?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They looked white and unmade in his morning routine!
I’ve always wondered what does he do on plane and train rides as I’ve never seen him wear headphones. I can’t see him being a rodri and blasting it out loud, so is he reading a book, doing a crossword?
I would love to know how he passes the time while traveling. Probably reviewing highlights of previous games and making notes on improvement which would be so on brand for him. (It would be funny if he secretly watches Love Island sometimes.)

I would love to know how he passes the time while traveling. Probably reviewing highlights of previous games and making notes on improvement which would be so on brand for him. (It would be funny if he secretly watches Love Island sometimes.)
I bet he has a leather notebook and fancy pen that he pulls out. The secret watching of love island would put me off, I could get on board if he’s watching real housewives or desperate housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's on Instagram following model whores when travelling! Hahaha
As for his sheets I get they are changed every week I can imagine him being a clean freak. Not that he'll change them of course. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Cologne. I bet he smells mmmmmmmmm. Warm body , hint of cologne, brushed teeth.

Beautiful

• Heart
Found this fan page and this gorgeous picture

Not sure when from but what a body! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
It amazes me that this was took mere weeks before him and his ex broke up. Like I’d be clinging on to everything to stop the breakup

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.