Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
It depends on where you are going in the Algarve, but the trip can be from 2:30 am to 3:30 am. During weekends and summer holidays, traffic can add up to time and is sometimes quite stressful.
So it is possible to go by car one day and return to Lisbon the next but it is tiring, many celebrities go just for one day or for some night parties, but they usually fly to Faro instead of driving
So confused The car pic today, the car looks slightly different. Yesterdays had silver around the headrest. It would make sense if he had a house down there to have a car down there. So maybe they flew. Ivan drives iffy and his friend, panda meets then at the airport. Hmmmm… I just in my head want them to be back in Lisbon so the possibility of Alan content increases! We haven’t seen that dog since like April

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Spectacles

VIP Member
Unless her attending creeped him out … especially if he didn’t give her tickets
It’s screaming obsessive along with some of her and her families behaviour. I’m also working out a way to tell you guys all I know but it may not be via here
Hieroglyphics ☕🍿

Reactions: 2

kaaa2

VIP Member
I honestly do get the impression she may be his UK girl. He has gone down to London during time off before and he seemed to start liking her stuff again when he was closer to getting back to the UK.
I noticed the liking again

Donald23

VIP Member
@alee or anyone else with maps knowledge
would you go from Lisbon to algarve for 1 night just to see a dj? The guy in the car with them yesterday is now back in Lisbon at another festival. We know the dias’ have a villa down there so is it a done thing to fly down for a night? Panda also rocked up at some point along the way