Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I like this analogy best 😂
I don’t know how ticketing works so if someone could shine a light on it, it would really help my analysis. They were like 2 blocks over from the benches (exact same bloody seats as last time) and all the wags I’ve seen at both games were higher up

Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
if iffy and panda really have jobs, they are probably back to Lisbon. just went away for the weekend.
but with iffy, everything

so we never know...

for Ruben's sake, if he travels to Portugal, I hope he stays home with his family and Alan and has a chance to relax by the pool, do some gym work and focus on the next final.
for our joy, I hope he shares some content of all the above mentioned tasks, especially Alan ❤
They’re back in lisbon(?) at brunch? It says brunch Lisboa so I’ve put two and two together
Alan content is looking more likely https://www.tumblr.com/ruben-dias/7...one-save-the-video-of-him-talking-to-his-dogs

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I would be disappointed if Kyle was captain....he doesn't seem like the best role model given his off the field activities. But I guess maybe that isn't something they care about and perhaps more of these guys participate in that kind of stuff then we know (which is highly likely, they might just be more discreete)
Supposedly he’s a big role model to Rico lewis, Oscar Bobb and a few other upcoming Eds lads and I think that’s what got him higher in rankings last season and probably this season if he is captain

IC is in Italy with 2 males. I can’t tell if one is Ivan

MissDolly

VIP Member
We aren’t 100% sure
Last year they picked after the the window had closed so everyone who was their for the season had a chance to give an opinion
Im hoping pep meant todays captain and not season captain but I don’t know 😭😭
---

He wasnt on the list and then 3rd if I remember correctly. The season before last was a blur and I’m not sure we had 5 as zinny got captains band one game
Funny enough, this just showed on my explore page

• Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
Lilia sister has posted the back of a childs shirt with haaland on it. Stewards in the background.. another invite to the game for her 😯

• Wow