Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he wouldn't know what to do with someone who played hard to get and that makes me laugh because the more I like someone the meaner I am. Hello I'm gossgoss and I'm perpetually single.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

pds2022

It has definitely been quite on the Ruben front.

I leave for Portugal in under 7 days now. Super excited to go away. Work is insane right now!

• Heart

Sarah_B

Has Mason done something wrong again?

This is the worst kit ever. Not even Ruben can make it better
View attachment 2370051
What is that monstrosity? The maroon is taking me back to my senior school uniform 🤢 I just know my daughter is gonna ask for this when she sees it 😩 she’s got the home shirt (with Stones on the back - raised her right!) and she wants the third kit shirt for her birthday but I’m gonna have to assert my parental authority and say fuck no for this one!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member

I don't mind the outfit! The white make up bag is what I don't get!

Hope you all have been OK!! Ruben's thread moved so fast I can't keep up. Any updates that I need to know.. Miss you all ❤
Important update, I doubt you've missed it but it's always nice to be reminded: he's still fucking gorgeous.

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
I don't know who ibriz is 😂
Why can't he just stick to one girl to make it easier for us 🤣
---
Just went and spy on her.. I feel that Ruben has one type (apart from big boobs).. all the women linked to him seem to have this beauty pageant persona..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10