Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m pretty sure she ripped off the ‘secrets’ idea from the American comedian Jordan Firstman. His secrets are pretty wild (fits with his insta persona) and very funny but I think Roz’s come across a bit grubby really?
There was loads of people doing them when she originally started, don't think she ripped anybody off. I actually hate the segment. I'd say it has defo caused a heated argument or 2 between a few couples.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Is it only considered proper if you carry your own bag? To be fair if I was ever to do it I would go the way Roz is doing it. Could no longer be dealing with hostels etc
I don't know too much about it. I guess I had just assumed it was a multi day walk / hike and you would bring a backpack with the essentials. I am not very familiar with the Camino though.

Adeline

Yeah not her usual scene. Saw Louise Cooney and a few others sucking up to her while they had the chance 🙈I thought Roz stood out a mile compared to the rest, just stunning.

Adeline

She said it on stories yesterday. She was on some magazine cover and the people sitting at a table next to her parents started discussing her and ripping her to shreds, not knowing they were next to her parents obviously. Eventually the parents felt they had to say something and told them Roz was their daughter🙈

Jg86

VIP Member
She’s as qualified as Jenny Keane to do it because she has none either but it’s a big change for Roz
The only qualification roz holds is her mountaineering one. Unless we are including her driving licence in her list of qualifications🤣🤣
Jenny keane has qualifications. Not only in yoga including being trauma certified (these type of yoga teachers are amazing), she is holistic Sex educator and Tantra yoga teacher. She is driven by taking away any stigma associated with sex or our bodies. Jenny has also down a tone of research into sex toys, hence the reason she has a fantastic selection her own page but will happily answer anyones questions. Plus she's a regular on TV shows and podcasts talking about her passion.

Roz is just trying to make a few euro off her followers. Everyone has a racket. Including Ms keane. But roz needs to be in everything because she just always comes across as greedy and uneducated in the products she's flogging.

ohjaysus

A model marrying a rich husband - not very out of the ordinary. Not many models marrying lads working McDonald's !

Father is the most ordinary farmer you would meet up and down the country, not a sign of an air,grace or notion.

Mother (Cecily) is a different story, Frightfully graaahnd. Deeply embedded in the South Tipperary horsey set, which is a clique all of its own
Ah here, reducing her to just a 'model' is a bit unfair now isn't it?

Eire

She’s from Tipperary think she used to be a model? Now promotes healthy eating has books out aswell

Jg86

VIP Member
Roz tge most vanilla woman in the world promoting a sex toy.🤣🤣🤣 Leave that to jenny keane the dildo queen

ericrupe

Anybody else see the Tiktok this morning, the first of a new series where she tells “the story behind mountains”. Episode 1: Slievenamon, translated by Roz as “the women of the mountain”.

When a commenter corrected her she said it must have been because she was nervous recording it. I didn’t believe it. I got a a real feel of gaslighting.

Influencers’ default seems to be “I was actually *really anxious* when I” didn’t know basic Irish/made jokes about people’s infidelity/promoted a slave state/endorsed sweatshop-made products/did anything stupid or wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Same reason why they don't post about things happening in Ireland, unless it can benefit them in some way, they won't do it. They are posting purely for engagement and not for anything else.

By tomorrow she will probably be promoting some other expensive hotel stay or piece of tatt. After all she can't live solely off of the nepo baby's allowance from mummy and daddy. 🤣🤣
Didn’t know she was a nepo baby! Who’s her parents?