Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

What is that?!?! Is that the 6th toe? Mutant crooked toe?

And zoomed in, it looks like she has even edited and covered something up. Hahahahahahahaha

Remember when she said she felt sorry for Scott having a foot fetish?? Hahaha 😂
fuck me that is vile 🤢🤢

even her edited photos are disgusting

imagine what she must be in real life, bet her breath stinks as well

#ColgateSmile or not 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
So she's still in the shit little apartment that she pretends is a house. They must be panic buying a bigger place because of the second sprog.
They bought the house a little while back (or so she claims), they've just been doing it up until now.

My guess is the flat is either rented or Scott owned it and he's keeping it. Or they couldn't sell it.

I have a feeling the new place is only on her name as she used that LISA to pay for the deposit.
---
Why is she bothered if she thinks they’re crap? Surely if they were that bad you’d stop ordering from them! How embarrassing 😳 certainly wouldn’t be posting about it!
From seeing her social media, she has a habit of using things and then sending them all back so she doesn't have to pay for them. I bet they've spotted that and it's her fault really. She just doesn't want the deal to end.

BeenWaitingALongTime

I wonder what has made her an impulsive attention seeker? Absolutely baffling!
She was massively unpopular as a child, still is as an adult now, so she never actually formed friendships which fulfilled the need for attention or communication with others.

So now she seeks validation and attention off pervs and sex offenders online, posts photos of her daughter in various stages of undress and lets god knows who view them and screenshot them

All for the little buzz she gets when a total strange (see perv and sex offender) likes a photo online 🤷🏻‍♂️

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She has the grand ambitions of being an influencer and being sent hauls of clothing by firms like PLT

Really though, these types of companies check the engagement levels and when her posts are running at something like 0.01% engagement, it just proves she has bought false fake followers.

What then follows is that no desireable companies want anything to do with her, pretty much like near enough every human on earth, and she ends up being sent free tablets for excessive wind 😂😂
That was probably the case when she was in fitnesss. I think these days her IG is mostly like her teenage diary, where she writes every random thought that crosses her head not realising that a normal person, would keep most of those to themselves.

The PLT thing whinge wasn't going to get her any sponsorships 😂 I reckon she just didnt like that her free meal ticket where she could buy all she wanted and never pay for it, was over.

I think she is delusional, but not as much as to think she can make it as any type of influencer now with bad quality photos, no engagement and unplanned content 😃 At least she had SOME self awareness!

Reactions: 1

BeenWaitingALongTime

Honestly, why can’t she give her daughter some privacy? These moments should be private and special, but we know she’s set it up to post to strangers.
The irony that BJ doesn’t get any privacy whatsoever whether she’s constipated, not sleeping, eating too much, throwing a tantrum, having a swimming lesson and Scott doesn’t get a mention! If she can respect a grown man’s privacy then it should be easy to respect a child’s privacy who has no choice!
she doesnt respect his privacy, she resents him so pretends he doesn't exist (most of the time)

LateG0ssiper

So she's still in the shit little apartment that she pretends is a house. They must be panic buying a bigger place because of the second sprog.

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
So cringe. Videos herself dancing to post. She's such an attention beg. She thinks she's clever trying to cover her extra toe too. But you can still see it 😂🤭
Honestly, why can’t she give her daughter some privacy? These moments should be private and special, but we know she’s set it up to post to strangers.
The irony that BJ doesn’t get any privacy whatsoever whether she’s constipated, not sleeping, eating too much, throwing a tantrum, having a swimming lesson and Scott doesn’t get a mention! If she can respect a grown man’s privacy then it should be easy to respect a child’s privacy who has no choice!