Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kid looks like a devil child. I can only imagine how much worse he will get, as he gets older.
Every time I hear him speak on her stories he sounds rude and entitled. I remember he threw a tantrum once because some shoes they ordered online were the wrong size. And that time he gave her a note on what gifts to bring him back from an overseas trip and said ‘not tit ones’ What a charmer!
And the ‘friends’ at her birthday dinner….I don’t recognize any of them, maybe some expats from Singapore? She’s fallen out with everyone else she’s been associated with previously.

Reactions: 6
Hunter is already such an obnoxious head I shudder to think how toxic he’s going to be in 5-10 years. I’m not saying for sure it’s what he will do but it is spoiled rotten little fuckers exactly like him who end up spiking girls drinks with Rohypnol at university and r*ping them while incapacitated in some random spare room at a house party. Then everyone he knows will be like “yeah, we totally saw that coming”.
EXACTLY THIS. And she’d find a way to cover it up and ensure the cops turned a blind eye (let’s face it, like most sexual assaults it wouldn’t make it to the court system anyway).

Reactions: 4
Every time I hear him speak on her stories he sounds rude and entitled. I remember he threw a tantrum once because some shoes they ordered online were the wrong size. And that time he gave her a note on what gifts to bring him back from an overseas trip and said ‘not tit ones’ What a charmer!
And the ‘friends’ at her birthday dinner….I don’t recognize any of them, maybe some expats from Singapore? She’s fallen out with everyone else she’s been associated with previously.
At what point do you reflect and wonder what the common denominator in all of your destroyed friendships is?

Reactions: 8
So she’s in huge amounts of legal strife due to a failed business venture with strangers, but now she’s on her way to speak at a Success Resources business conference? Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This friendless, scamming asshole saying her Staff are her friends and she needs 'to get better friends' in the same breath as your fired. Roxy, you pay them dipshit. They would roll on you as fast as you rolled on your Employer before Swetty Betty.

And then her posting her great deed of getting her STAFF flowers.

Our hero.

Reactions: 7
Getting the staff member flowers to say thank you for working hard to process the refunds. I hate when employers give flowers, pizza, etc to say thank you. duck that, give me a bonus in my pay 😂

Reactions: 13
Getting the staff member flowers to say thank you for working hard to process the refunds. I hate when employers give flowers, pizza, etc to say thank you. duck that, give me a bonus in my pay 😂
This, but in Roxy’s world the money is reserved for her. Gotta get that hundredth Birkin somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6