Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another statement from the chief con artist, now saying they will still refund people from her own pocket because the liquidator will take too long.
She said that before and people are still waiting. She will find another excuse in a few weeks as to why she hasn't paid. Probably something along the line of .... She doesn't have the data and payment details as they are owned by the company in liquidation and the law doesn't allow her access to the details nor to repay from her own funds. She has tried everything possible to repay and it is just not legally possible for her to do so.

Reactions: 16
She said that before and people are still waiting. She will find another excuse in a few weeks as to why she hasn't paid. Probably something along the line of .... She doesn't have the data and payment details as they are owned by the company in liquidation and the law doesn't allow her access to the details nor to repay from her own funds. She has tried everything possible to repay and it is just not legally possible for her to do so.
It’s like you wrote the statement for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think most of her wealth has come from property investment. And paying her staff tit all in SB. Clearly she is not the savvy business person many thought she was.
Most of her wealth has probably come from her extremely wealthy mum.
---
Anyone who bought a ticket can register to get a refund via her IG page that’s if she hasn’t blocked you for questioning this ridiculous raffle.

Reactions: 2
Actually amazed Roxy has friends, or am I mistaken. She's a sneaky, slimy, shady, shallow shell of a human.

Reactions: 8
Actually amazed Roxy has friends, or am I mistaken. She's a sneaky, slimy, shady, shallow shell of a human.
Roxy can't hold a friendship to save her life. All 'friends' she has gone through!? Have fucked her off.

Reactions: 9
Most of her wealth has probably come from her extremely wealthy mum.
---
I just assume her wealth has always been washing or laundering the husbands dodgy income. But she would have taken a fair cut from all the influencers she used to represent I’m sure

Reactions: 5
'Four months of pure hell'.
give me a bleeping break.
still adhering to the conspicuous consumption.
grifters the pair of them, shilling anything and everything including their kids.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I just assume her wealth has always been washing or laundering the husbands dodgy income. But she would have taken a fair cut from all the influencers she used to represent I’m sure
Roxy got a huge leg up with starting her business using property her dad owned for her office and no doubt their contacts. Her family isn’t just wealthy but extremely wealthy.

Her husband’s job is related to his wealthy parents I’m pretty sure also.

These two are not self made lol. Just spoilt adults creating spoilt children.

This witch better refund all those suckers that bought the tickets. In have no sympathy for the dumbarses that bought them but I'm so sick of these pieces of tit getting away with everything. There is no way she will actually refund them guess she will try and just let it all fade away.

This witch better refund all those suckers that bought the tickets. In have no sympathy for the dumbarses that bought them but I'm so sick of these pieces of tit getting away with everything. There is no way she will actually refund them guess she will try and just let it all fade away.
Did you see now she's changed the rules so people only have 7 days from the 8th of June to request a refund? So anyone that has unfollowed or doesn't follow her on Instagram and read each "woe is me" post will have no idea and will miss out on their refund.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Plenty of ‘wow is me’ and no acknowledgment that she was spruiking this freakin dodgy ‘win the house’ con job all across Sydney. She is deep in it as much as the other two.

Our consumer protection laws are far too lax.

Reactions: 12
The amount of bad karma Roxy has accumulated will eventually catch up to her. I'd love to see the take down...What's the real reason for living in Singapore.

Reactions: 15
She should hire one of the ex sweaty Betty gals who have a successfull PR company to sort this out.

• Haha
I’ve heard from numerous Sydney sources that she made money from being a high end Coke dealer. Plus her influencer $s. Plus her property wealth. Her husband comes from money too. She strikes me as someone hustling though so I suspect they have a lot of debt… so maybe she did need the coke money ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking you'd got on the PR career ladder by landing a job at Sweatshop Betty and your main gig was flogging off your moll boss's scungy second hand clothes she's too tight to donate to Salvos?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her kid looks like a devil child. I can only imagine how much worse he will get, as he gets older.
He’s a rude little tit - those text messages she posted from him were disgusting. But she encourages it so what do you expect I guess.

Reactions: 6
Hunter is already such an obnoxious head I shudder to think how toxic he’s going to be in 5-10 years. I’m not saying for sure it’s what he will do but it is spoiled rotten little fuckers exactly like him who end up spiking girls drinks with Rohypnol at university and r*ping them while incapacitated in some random spare room at a house party. Then everyone he knows will be like “yeah, we totally saw that coming”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15