Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Her outburst on CBB was the most bizarre thingI’ve ever seen. I’m glad he came out the other side of this with no repercussions as he obviously meant no warm. She is a nutter 10/10

Reactions: 5

She’s an absolute horror, would love to know how her and the husband are getting on. Unless he’s as bad as her he must hate her by now 🤣

Reactions: 5

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Just googled and firstly is he a drag artist?? Or is google getting him confused with someone else? Secondly the pap shots in The Sun article are so cringe it’s unreal.

I was going to say good luck to him as she’s a nasty piece of work but he looks like he’s just in it for some fame anyway.
When I goggled him, the first person who came up was April Carrion, a drag queen from Rupauls Drag Race. Maybe that’s where the confusion is?

Reactions: 4

truffletrot

VIP Member
Has she had the baby yet?
Yes she has, a few months ago, I’m absolutely dying to know how it’s going but her and Jason don’t have any SM…

(watched Jason with Courtney in MAFs and still cannot get over that he’s now married to this Trollop. I’d be terrified having a baby with her)

Villanelly

VIP Member
While there are still men out there who deem her fvckable, she'll continue to get chances and fresh starts. Hard to think of anyone less deserving of a happy ending than her.

Joosephine

I loved Jason and courtney! Of all the couples I thought they would for sure still be together! He seems really sweet I'm sure Roxanne will take that to full advantage.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She’s a total nut job! In year 7 she once wrote out this ‘script’ basically slagging me off and made my best friend at the time read it out loud and secretly recorded her on this karaoke machine she had. Obviously she then played it back to me as a fake ‘accident’ to make me feel horrendous.

Just so so weird and creepy, especially for a 12 year old. I have tonnes of stories like that too lol
I'm convinced if you shave her hair off you'll find 666 on her head 👹

Reactions: 3

LadyStark

Chatty Member
It says they met when she got out of a cab in NY and appeared lost and he happened to be across the road from her ..hmm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3