Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovely_rita

OMG tea! ☕ she was like that on CBB, the first night in there she ‘fell’ in the pool and said Hardeep had pushed her!
There was the theory that Hardeep was her first target. Hardeep immediately said: "I didn't touch you", so she dropped it, then waited for another opportunity.

Hardeep didn't waste a second defending himself, so I think he had Roxanne sussed from the very beginning as a lying drama queen. I am so glad for Ryan the cameras caught the moment. The bitch would have ruined his life.

Reactions: 10

freda19

VIP Member
I know it's been said countless times already, but what she did to Ryan Thomas was disgusting. She could have ruined his life and it's very lucky that there were cameras on in the room they were in. He must have felt like shit when his housemates turned against him and he genuinely was innocent, and worrying about what the public thought of him. I'm glad Emma Willis laid in to her and she should have got severe legal punishment when she left.
I think she got her comeuppance in that her name was mud and she couldn't get work after that. To be fair it was murky prior to that. The guy who played her husband/live in BF in Emmerdale has always made it clear he despises her, even before the BB incident. He says she was a nightmare to work with and made the domestic violence storyline absolute hell for everyone involved.

JoJo81

VIP Member
I remember reading she allegedly had beef with Ryan because he’s good friends with her ex Richard and Ryan encouraged Richard to dump her. So it looks like she deliberately set out to ruin Ryan, jokes on her

• Wow

Blonde123

Chatty Member
She also ditched that survival(Island) program after just a few days saying the smoke from the camp fires triggered her PTSD from a house fire when she was a child. Oddly enough she never mentioned it previously while sunbathing in tiny bikinis and flirting and was doing fine until there was a torrential thunderstorm one night and she got rather(ok very) wet. Then her PTSD kicked in and she left "on medical grounds".
Probably used that excuse so she’d still get paid. She comes across as a Textbook psychopath. During her interview with Emma Willis after her big brother appearance, she really struggled to answer any questions about how others must have felt and only got visibly emotional when Emma touched on her career. I genuinely think she didn’t know what to say when asked as she can’t understand empathy. Very dangerous woman.

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Just googled and firstly is he a drag artist?? Or is google getting him confused with someone else? Secondly the pap shots in The Sun article are so cringe it’s unreal.

I was going to say good luck to him as she’s a nasty piece of work but he looks like he’s just in it for some fame anyway.

Reactions: 9

Notredamn

VIP Member
What's all this about giving her a dead arm? He hardly touched her.
It may not have been personal/calculated as she has made the exact same accusations against other men in the past. I think she's probably 'triggered' by all men who don't fall at her feet.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Just googled and firstly is he a drag artist?? Or is google getting him confused with someone else? Secondly the pap shots in The Sun article are so cringe it’s unreal.

I was going to say good luck to him as she’s a nasty piece of work but he looks like he’s just in it for some fame anyway.
He’s not, they must be getting him mixed up - he’s a FDNY firefighter. He only just split up with his wife Cortney who he married 5/6 years ago on Married at First Sight. They were on the very first season. Cortney is a doll, she really loved him and they wanted a family.

I didn’t even know him and C had split up so when I saw Roxanne had married him I literally was like ‘WHAT the F!’ (while reading ‘sleb gossip at 1am 🤭)

Oh well, at least Cortney can rest assured he downgraded. Roxanne is mental!

Is she living in the US now? Random!
I know ain’t it just! How did they even cross paths 🤯. They’ve both locked their IG’s, daamn!

A video recapping the incident in the Big Brother house -

Roxanne’s horror car crash - (looks like she crashed on purpose)

Last edited:
I remember after the Ryan Thomas incident, some girl came out on Twitter and said that Roxanne had bullied her so badly at school that she'd had to leave and go to another school.

• Wow

truffletrot

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s married to Jason Carrion of MAFS fame! I used to watch that and him and Cortney were a lovely couple. It’s so random 🤯

freda19

VIP Member
God she's horrendous. Like John Barrowman, always on the highest setting of LOOK AT ME!
Not even one of her wedding images looks unposed and he has a face like a pit bull, sorry but he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lanie

VIP Member
I know it's been said countless times already, but what she did to Ryan Thomas was disgusting. She could have ruined his life and it's very lucky that there were cameras on in the room they were in. He must have felt like shit when his housemates turned against him and he genuinely was innocent, and worrying about what the public thought of him. I'm glad Emma Willis laid in to her and she should have got severe legal punishment when she left.
I grew up around lads and they all play fighted with the girls (without malice) and I can honestly say I have been given worse dead arms that what he gave her. God love her if she has children,. She will not cope with the labour if a piddly dead arm as her crying home to Mummy.

Emma Willis removing her mike and walking off at the end was iconic.

I wish she had off kept on and we could have heard her say. Ffs sake what a moany little b**Ch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lanie

VIP Member
I went off her a bit when she went over the top when the bloke gave her a dead arm. I understand men should never hit a woman but it seemed it was meant as a playful punch but she went on like he was laying into her like Mike Tyson. Maybe I am wrong but I just think she went ott.

Miss98

I think she got her comeuppance in that her name was mud and she couldn't get work after that. To be fair it was murky prior to that. The guy who played her husband/live in BF in Emmerdale has always made it clear he despises her, even before the BB incident. He says she was a nightmare to work with and made the domestic violence storyline absolute hell for everyone involved.
Very true, her life has been ruined as it is. I saw that about Emmerdale, apparently she accused others of things on that set, too, or generally pissed people off there. She seems like a drama queen, especially about the fires. Obviously something is not right with her that she makes up or over exaggerates things and loves attention.

Bishybarnabee

Probably used that excuse so she’d still get paid. She comes across as a Textbook psychopath. During her interview with Emma Willis after her big brother appearance, she really struggled to answer any questions about how others must have felt and only got visibly emotional when Emma touched on her career. I genuinely think she didn’t know what to say when asked as she can’t understand empathy. Very dangerous woman.
I work in personality disorder, and it's not psychopathy she has (although I can see why you'd think that with the manipulativeness, lack of regard for other etc.). I'd say it's histrionic personality disorder (see attached - I love this mnemonic) with some narcissistic and emotionally unstable traits.

I've not done any research on her to see if she's ever had treatment for any disorders. She could very well have PTSD, but what is abundantly clear is that the behaviours that perpetuate her problems are personality driven and are the primary need here!!! Big brother was an absolute shit show and should have woken her (or those close to her) how damaging her behaviours are to others as well as herself.

Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for personality disorder, and it takes long term, intense treatment focused on identifying emotions, restructuring thinking, coping skills etc. and practice, practice, practice. I highly doubt she could be arsed and has clearly hopped onto the next big drama in her life 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

truffletrot

VIP Member
I remember reading she allegedly had beef with Ryan because he’s good friends with her ex Richard and Ryan encouraged Richard to dump her. So it looks like she deliberately set out to ruin Ryan, jokes on her
100% true. When her and Ryan ‘talked it out’ in the house she even cried to him ‘I didn’t think you liked me’ . That shows it was way more than a “misunderstanding” it was calculated

Reactions: 6