Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie in Barlinnie tiktok comments judging Dianne for exposing PB in front of her teenagers whilst she gets full of it with her young children up the stairs, invites all sorts of random off the internet to party with her in the house. The biggest hypocrite walking this earth. Tries justifying all her disgusting behaviour by saying people have her kids - naw doll your son is still up the stairs listening and awake on school nights while you're ordering dial booze.

Dont even get me started on her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tattlelife has made my nosey wee life complete. Good to see the bush getting some feedback 🤣 think she forgets sometimes people who actually know her are on tik tok and know how much of a hypocrite she is. Oh the stories some of us could tell hahaha but cba with the minions all piping up as usual 🤣 in her last house she would have the young team in drinking taking gear anybody could have done anything to her kids and shed never know clown is just making them live a childhood like hers its really quite sad. Anyway glad to be for of the tattle lifers now this being my first comment hahahahahah

Reactions: 21
Apparently Rosie boasted about it for weeks, discussing Chloe’s bits and bobs like that normal. Imagine sleeping with them then telling the full of tik tok what their body looks like🤢
worst part about this is the cheek rosie has to laugh at and comment on anyones body 😂 she absolutely BARKS! im sure chloe would have discussed the rotten hole but was probs desperate to just forget all about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
worst part about this is the cheek rosie has to laugh at and comment on anyones body 😂 she absolutely BARKS! im sure chloe would have discussed the rotten hole but was probs desperate to just forget all about it
Agree! Rosie is a fine one to talk about anyones appearance or bits and bobs! She hardly looks like a model, or takes care of her appearance! Looks like a scruffy cow on her best days! 😴😴

Just joined Zara’s live don’t think I’ve ever seen her talk about drama or get involved in peoples lives, nor have a seen her screaming at her kids! Rosie could take a leaf out of Zara’s book! 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Agree! Rosie is a fine one to talk about anyones appearance or bits and bobs! She hardly looks like a model, or takes care of her appearance! Looks like a scruffy cow on her best days! 😴😴

Just joined Zara’s live don’t think I’ve ever seen her talk about drama or get involved in peoples lives, nor have a seen her screaming at her kids! Rosie could take a leaf out of Zara’s book! 😁
You can tell Zara's a good maw, she's the complete opposite to Rosie.
I think that'll be Rosie's next big "fall out" 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
Anyone know why the bush doesn’t have IG or fb? Or does she not get enough drama on those social media profiles🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
The Blairdardie one should watch herself talking like that to a child - if someone sees that in public they might just belt her

Cany belt her coz shes the biggest grass walking. Hence the cameras she needs on her house. Shitebag and grass aw rolled up in one big spotty burrito

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cany belt her coz shes the biggest grass walking. Hence the cameras she needs on her house. Shitebag and grass aw rolled up in one big spotty burrito
I find it fuckin funny that she attempts to act all hard on TT, witch would tit it in real life! That's how she takes taxis everywhere - unless she's walking down to the Keystore that is lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Better watch what we all say or shell be away popping 4 pregabalin for a wee hospital holiday so her house can get cleaned for her again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just realised a new thread was made for this arse piece 😂

People in her live saying the sunbeds will help her skin... her skins like that because she drinks so much!!!
There is no helping her skin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.