Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at it again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Causing more drama with different individuals. None of her Scottish pals can be bothered with her so she’s on with randoms
She done the Scottish tiktok factor with mel moon. They know each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s not a random, I’ve just never seen her live with her before 🤣
Iv only saw her live with Mel moon way back last year but they did do a tiktok xfactor thing together

duck I just tuned in and she's talking about Lawrence drama because he's mels brother in law. She's honestly a pain in the arse

Reactions: 6
So now she’s saying the reason she said she wa*nks T when he’s a good boy in a message is because she was getting hate and she was “fighting fire with fire” like that’s any justification for saying you sexually abuse your child.

Trying to upload a screen recording but it’s not working.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So now she’s saying the reason she said she wa*nks T when he’s a good boy in a message is because she was getting hate and she was “fighting fire with fire” like that’s any justification for saying you sexually abuse your child.

Trying to upload a screen recording but it’s not working.
No accuse for saying things like that 🤮

Reactions: 8
People in her live saying the sunbeds will help her skin... her skins like that because she drinks so much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People in her live saying the sunbeds will help her skin... her skins like that because she drinks so much!!!
She keeps flashing her hairy arm pits, like okay hair is normal but does anyone need to see them every 5 mins 😂

• Haha
Rosie claiming she’s off the coke is delusional and her days off getting drunk and staying on live making a idiot out of her self is over? nonsense was it not just a few weeks ago she was drunk on live till 5 in the morning after drinking AU vodka? And those idiots she’s on live with talking about “tik tok is a much happier place” What a load of rubbish.

Rosie slavers absolute pish.

Rosie claiming she’s off the coke is delusional and her days off getting drunk and staying on live making a idiot out of her self is over? nonsense was it not just a few weeks ago she was drunk on live till 5 in the morning after drinking AU vodka? And those idiots she’s on live with talking about “tik tok is a much happier place” What a load of rubbish.

Rosie slavers absolute pish.
If valuim had a voice it would be that lassies that’s on Rosie’s live right now! Sounds like she smokes 50 fags a day🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That live last night. Her and James doing the challenge to get the viewers to send gifts. She was absolutely raging that he kept beating her. Was saying to everyone she’s not doing another live because it’s their fault. She was pretending she was joking but could tell how annoyed she was. People were actually apologising to her saying they were sorry but couldn’t afford it because they had kids to feed… Then she said it’s not about the money it’s about beating James. She’s a bleeping beg! God knows how much they made between them, people were sending the really expensive gifts!

Reactions: 12
What was that nae muscles thinking jumping into bed with her.? I get she's young but ffs that would scar you for life. Not surprised she's went to men

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was that nae muscles thinking jumping into bed with her.? I get she's young but ffs that would scar you for life. Not surprised she's went to men
I think it has scarred her for life after Rosie graphicly airing their night together - I do feel sorry for the young lassie. Rosie is a bully when it comes to Chloe, always throwing her weight about. It wasn't that when you were crying in the bath about it Rosie?

I think it has scarred her for life after Rosie graphicly airing their night together - I do feel sorry for the young lassie. Rosie is a bully when it comes to Chloe, always throwing her weight about. It wasn't that when you were crying in the bath about it Rosie?
She's sick in the head but she's going to meet her match one of these days. Someone will take her down a peg or 2. She has no shame aswell and just moves on to her next victim.

She's sick in the head but she's going to meet her match one of these days. Someone will take her down a peg or 2. She has no shame aswell and just moves on to her next victim.
Rosie is her own worse enemy and last night/this morning is proof of that. She will inevitably have a big fall out with James and that group because they are thick as thieves. I have no doubt they have a group chat going chatting about the Bush.

Reactions: 9
Apparently Rosie boasted about it for weeks, discussing Chloe’s bits and bobs like that normal. Imagine sleeping with them then telling the full of tik tok what their body looks like🤢

• Sick
Apparently Rosie boasted about it for weeks, discussing Chloe’s bits and bobs like that normal. Imagine sleeping with them then telling the full of tik tok what their body looks like🤢
she did we posted about it on the last thread it was horrible

Reactions: 3
Rosie in Barlinnie tiktok comments judging Dianne for exposing PB in front of her teenagers whilst she gets full of it with her young children up the stairs, invites all sorts of random off the internet to party with her in the house. The biggest hypocrite walking this earth. Tries justifying all her disgusting behaviour by saying people have her kids - naw doll your son is still up the stairs listening and awake on school nights while you're ordering dial booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rosie in Barlinnie tiktok comments judging Dianne for exposing PB in front of her teenagers whilst she gets full of it with her young children up the stairs, invites all sorts of random off the internet to party with her in the house. The biggest hypocrite walking this earth. Tries justifying all her disgusting behaviour by saying people have her kids - naw doll your son is still up the stairs listening and awake on school nights while you're ordering dial booze.
She has got an absolute cheek commenting on anyones parenting! She’s the worst!
Just trying to involve herself in drama yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.