Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haaaaa sheā€™s taken her management out of her bio. Must have been ditched for being the most inactive and self pitying person on the gram

bananabutter

VIP Member
I googled that it's awful! I think they broke up though unless they're back together again. She went through that whole independent woman single and finding myself phase afterwards.
No theyā€™ve been back on a little while sheā€™s desperate to get married and have kids even if itā€™s with the wrong person šŸ˜“

bananabutter

VIP Member
erm what??!?!

I saw the beg aswell ... maybe because you're boring Rosie and not everyone needs to see your abs 24/7
Yes - google Wayne Davies and James Court. He ran him over and dragged him down the road and left him there to die. Pretended he didnā€™t notice and said he ā€œthought heā€™d hit a bin bagā€ Real nice guy. He got back with Rosie as soon as love island finished so he could maintain his lifestyle as his finance career is over. You reap what you sowā€¦

Clarity456

VIP Member
In her vlog she's saying covid over the past few years has delayed her and her partner getting engaged and having kids....sorry but how?!?! When I looked at her bf's insta he had people in common with me who I thought, oooh thats not really who you'd think would be following your man if he was about to propose....I think its a case of if he wanted to he would! Nothing to do with Covid. Soz Rosie.

Babysnark

Yes - google Wayne Davies and James Court. He ran him over and dragged him down the road and left him there to die. Pretended he didnā€™t notice and said he ā€œthought heā€™d hit a bin bagā€ Real nice guy. He got back with Rosie as soon as love island finished so he could maintain his lifestyle as his finance career is over. You reap what you sowā€¦
I googled that it's awful! I think they broke up though unless they're back together again. She went through that whole independent woman single and finding myself phase afterwards.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Loooool I think she means them splitting up has delayed them getting engaged and having kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ most couples I know had kids during lockdown as WFH made the pains of pregnancy easier. If he wanted to, he would šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Exactly, could have ordered a ring online and if it wasnt to material gworl rosies taste could have changed it when retail opened up again.
Presumably they were isolating together so very easy to try for a baby when they're spending all day every day together.

Im confused!

View attachment 710064

ummm maybe because you post fuck all apart from some adsšŸ˜‚ honestly she was on love island for a few days several years ago and is wondering why the gravy train has dried up silly cow.
Sheā€™s just the biggest beg going. Really winds me up. Oh you arenā€™t doing well? Well either try and improve or find something else to do! Donā€™t blame your friends!! Christ. Entitlement at its finest šŸ˜‚

Henearne129

They were together before love island and he dumped her. Unsurprisingly with a criminal conviction he couldnā€™t go back to his ā€œbankingā€ career so thought heā€™d ride on Rosies coat tails with her income from LI and become involved with her businesses. Thatā€™s dwindling so he got bored of her. Shame she canā€™t see it
Oh so no cheating? Sheā€™s better off without him, 100%