Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babysnark

No they’ve been back on a little while she’s desperate to get married and have kids even if it’s with the wrong person 😴
Omg lol pathetic! she implied he'd cheated or done something and that also all he did all of lockdown was play poker. No wonder she's kept it quiet

Reactions: 1

Henearne129

She wasn’t even a qualified solicitor was she? She passed exams but then her role was really clerical. Not what she’s making out. Allegedly 😉
She is fully qualified and SRA regulated as per the law society files.
However, came here for boyfriend tea! Wonder what’s actually happened there?
they seemed so loved up a few days before then she posted they were done, makes methink that something ontoward did happen as the above tattlers have stipulated

Wonder if she’ll move back to the Valleys in Wales
where does she live currently?

bananabutter

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her YouTube video? It only has 300 views and it’s a narcissistic shit fest 😂😂 either her eye fucking herself or videos of people telling her they love her. CRINGE

Babysnark

I'm not sure she's been quite quiet. She said something about the truth coming out in the end so I assume he cheated /was messaging other girls at the least.

I found their relationship bizarre anyway the guy clearly had a gambling addiction she put something about him playing poker all day every day 🥴

All the "Be Kind" hype is doing my head in...
Particularly this latest offering.

Jumps on the bandwagon, then gets pissed when she's called out on her shit. Rather than address it maturely, she posts the commenter insta handle and shames them. Why can't these people take constructive feedback!

To think that she used to be a qualified solicitor... Girl can't argue for shit no wonder she jacked it to be a love Island insta hun.

Attachments

InfluenzaResistant

She wasn’t even a qualified solicitor was she? She passed exams but then her role was really clerical. Not what she’s making out. Allegedly 😉

InfluenzaResistant

She is fully qualified and SRA regulated as per the law society files.
However, came here for boyfriend tea! Wonder what’s actually happened there?
they seemed so loved up a few days before then she posted they were done, makes methink that something ontoward did happen as the above tattlers have stipulated

where does she live currently?
think she moved to Manchester

InfluenzaResistant

Reviving this thread to say she announced that her and her boyfriend had split up and she was moving out of their house and then since then she went out to a restaurant/bar with 2 friends clearly not in her household at the weekend.

Rosie’s boyfriend killed a man in a hit and run in Manchester. He was driving while under the influence of alcohol and cocaine at 4am, drove over the victim, dragged his body for 100m or so then drove off leaving him to die. So yeah. She’s got a real Prince Charming there.
That's outrageous! No wonder she's faded into obscurity

Bevans29

I'm not sure she's been quite quiet. She said something about the truth coming out in the end so I assume he cheated /was messaging other girls at the least.

I found their relationship bizarre anyway the guy clearly had a gambling addiction she put something about him playing poker all day every day 🥴
They were together before love island and he dumped her. Unsurprisingly with a criminal conviction he couldn’t go back to his “banking” career so thought he’d ride on Rosies coat tails with her income from LI and become involved with her businesses. That’s dwindling so he got bored of her. Shame she can’t see it

Henearne129

She has no right to be as smug as she is, given how truly irrelevant she is, even by Z list love islander standards. She's known for getting fingered by adam and then swiftly replaced. Well done love.
I thought they shagged! Why was she so upset? At least she got her way!
I don’t mind her too much but know there’s something else about her and also can’t cope with the pout she does when she’s recording a video, before she speaks. Please tell me someone else has noticed it! I can’t Unsee it

She’s so damn boring! Literally no idea who she is at all, other than that she loves herself. Such a shame, I wanted to like her! But her inconsistency and utter borefest for content totally stops her succeeding. I feel like she produces content she feels influencers should put out, rather than just being herself, and it really shows.