Rosie Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the "Be Kind" hype is doing my head in...
Particularly this latest offering.

Jumps on the bandwagon, then gets pissed when she's called out on her tit. Rather than address it maturely, she posts the commenter insta handle and shames them. Why can't these people take constructive feedback!

To think that she used to be a qualified solicitor... Girl can't argue for tit no wonder she jacked it to be a love Island insta hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Posting the persons insta publicly is actually just encouraging her followers to message them. Which is promoting bullying. I hate celebs/influencers that do this!!!! They just jump on the be kind bandwagon for clout. Then they cobtradict themselves by doing stuff like that. Not everybody wants to be in the public eye so posting their message on your platform is not okay. I get it if it was abuse, like calling out a troll publicly. But to post someone knowing that in doing so, you are putting them in the firing line, just for didagreeing, is disgusting. Shame on her.

Reactions: 4
i don’t know who this is but they all seem to say it makes them want to delete social media. Well just delete it then? Non of them do though because Instagram is their income a lot of the time

Reactions: 3
i don’t know who this is but they all seem to say it makes them want to delete social media. Well just delete it then? Non of them do though because Instagram is their income a lot of the time
She can’t delete social media as it’s her payday now. Deleting it would mean she had to get a proper job instead of flogging any old shite she gets offered a few quid for!

Reactions: 5
“...likes to take a picture or 10...”

Yeah, of yourself! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly unreal how much she (and other Love Island people tbf) loves herself. I just don’t think I could post that many photos of myself, I’d feel like a right fanny.

Reactions: 2
I dont have enough time in the day lol too busy working & living a realistic life xo

She wasn’t even a qualified solicitor was she? She passed exams but then her role was really clerical. Not what she’s making out. Allegedly 😉

Rosie’s boyfriend killed a man in a hit and run in Manchester. He was driving while under the influence of alcohol and cocaine at 4am, drove over the victim, dragged his body for 100m or so then drove off leaving him to die. So yeah. She’s got a real Prince Charming there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Rosie’s boyfriend killed a man in a hit and run in Manchester. He was driving while under the influence of alcohol and cocaine at 4am, drove over the victim, dragged his body for 100m or so then drove off leaving him to die. So yeah. She’s got a real Prince Charming there.
That's outrageous! No wonder she's faded into obscurity

Reviving this thread to say she announced that her and her boyfriend had split up and she was moving out of their house and then since then she went out to a restaurant/bar with 2 friends clearly not in her household at the weekend.

Reactions: 2
Reviving this thread to say she announced that her and her boyfriend had split up and she was moving out of their house and then since then she went out to a restaurant/bar with 2 friends clearly not in her household at the weekend.
Wonder if she’ll move back to the Valleys in Wales

I'm not sure she's been quite quiet. She said something about the truth coming out in the end so I assume he cheated /was messaging other girls at the least.

I found their relationship bizarre anyway the guy clearly had a gambling addiction she put something about him playing poker all day every day 🥴

She wasn’t even a qualified solicitor was she? She passed exams but then her role was really clerical. Not what she’s making out. Allegedly 😉
She is fully qualified and SRA regulated as per the law society files.
However, came here for boyfriend tea! Wonder what’s actually happened there?
they seemed so loved up a few days before then she posted they were done, makes methink that something ontoward did happen as the above tattlers have stipulated

where does she live currently?

She is fully qualified and SRA regulated as per the law society files.
However, came here for boyfriend tea! Wonder what’s actually happened there?
they seemed so loved up a few days before then she posted they were done, makes methink that something ontoward did happen as the above tattlers have stipulated

where does she live currently?
think she moved to Manchester

I'm not sure she's been quite quiet. She said something about the truth coming out in the end so I assume he cheated /was messaging other girls at the least.

I found their relationship bizarre anyway the guy clearly had a gambling addiction she put something about him playing poker all day every day 🥴
They were together before love island and he dumped her. Unsurprisingly with a criminal conviction he couldn’t go back to his “banking” career so thought he’d ride on Rosies coat tails with her income from LI and become involved with her businesses. That’s dwindling so he got bored of her. Shame she can’t see it

They were together before love island and he dumped her. Unsurprisingly with a criminal conviction he couldn’t go back to his “banking” career so thought he’d ride on Rosies coat tails with her income from LI and become involved with her businesses. That’s dwindling so he got bored of her. Shame she can’t see it
Oh so no cheating? She’s better off without him, 100%