Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Crikey, acting like she's rushed off her feet with work which is impeding on her maternity leave. Rosie, hun, you record one podcast a week and run an insta account. You are NOT overloaded. Read the room. There's pregnant women out there having to work well into their maternity leave because their partners have lost their jobs due to covid and they're the only source of income. You're not hard done by.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lreb88

VIP Member
A baby should never be given a name that is only one letter different from the word rape. It's awful the poor kid.
It’s not the worst name ever, bit dramatic. If you change one letter you can make loads of names into different words. Tim could be tit, Colin could be colon, Alan is an anagram of anal, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SummerLeaves2004

What an absolutely repulsive hypocrite. She comes across so badly. Who does this clown think she is?! Accepting freebies and ranting about 'greedy bastard' tories. Idiot. Embarrassed for her.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She’s decided that Twitter is not the place for her...
Most influencers prefer Instagram now because ‘it’s a more positive place’

Its actually because they can’t filter and delete tweets the way they can with Instagram and therefore can’t decide the narrative on Twitter

Also the influencer money is Instagram and why do it if you aren’t being paid?

‘a lot of opinions’
Ie. Ones we can’t filter

Lhasalife

I called her out looking for a decorator for her very expensive wallpaper! But tbh I think the whole bissell floor cleaner gifted thing, all the bragging, new couches, gifted PS5 etc is starting to get on people’s nerves as she is very ungrateful and she’s not passive aggressive- she is actively aggressive and so rude!

Reactions: 22

Tui

VIP Member
She’s such a cunt. She’s moaning about normal day to day pregnancy stuff like the baby kicking. I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and I LOVE feeling kicks because it tells me my baby is alive. She just needs to fuck the fuck off and moan to somebody who cares.

Livi8

I have tickets to see Chris ramsey next year it was cancelled from this year and I'm really put off going now with all the bragging they are doing. I'm also going to see Jason manford who is just complete opposite if you follow his social medias he helps charity he doesn't brag is great full for what he has etc.

Boreoff

I cringe SOO bad when she sings 😬😬 she’s like nails on a blackboard, I can’t stand it. It’s like she’s trying to audition or show case herself so she can do some singing work but, I feel bad saying this, she’s not that good😬 xfactor and the likes have shown what sort of singing talent is out there. I have to skip those stories

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
She is just massively unlikable now, there's really nothing entertaining about her being nasty to followers (ya know, the ones you rely on to buy your MERCH love?).

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I don’t get stuff like this because clearly she’s not really having a shit, she’s just sat there pretending but why would you? It’s neither funny nor relatable but I’m sure some sycophants will be lapping it up, no accounting for taste I suppose.
Plus surely Chris would be absolutely repulsed by this?! He was horrified at a woman eating a kebab in the bath but his heavily pregnant wife broadcasting herself taking a shit to 700k people is normal behaviour?!

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Never had an issue with her but the fact she’s declared this the worst year of her life when she’s lucky enough to have been able to conceive another baby!!

Tui

VIP Member
Really nasty comment from her tonight about Chris getting fit in the “worst year” of her life. What a load of fucking bullshit. Such a nasty thing to say about your own husband. You think she’d be happy for him bettering himself

• Haha

Leahcar2019

I found Rosie originally from her piss taking of the vlogger mommies, and now she’s turned into one. She’s going to have her hands full when the new baby arrives - Robin comes across a right little shit so can’t wait to see the jealously when his new sibling is here and he’s not the centre of attention any more.

Boreoff

I live further north than her and I meet my friends outside, for walks or we sit on a park bench with a takeaway coffee because we’re lucky enough to afford warm jackets and scarfs. I know this situation is shit but you’ve got to try and help yourself. Sitting at home by herself is not doing anything for her so she has to try something else. The virus has taken away lots of opportunities but it hasn’t taken away our friends, we just have to approach things differently

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Winterwander

She’s such a cunt. She’s moaning about normal day to day pregnancy stuff like the baby kicking. I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and I LOVE feeling kicks because it tells me my baby is alive. She just needs to fuck the fuck off and moan to somebody who cares.
THIS! If you've miscarried before why the hell would you spend so much time complaining? Its attention seeking and she must think its funny but for so many women (me included) it'll be rubbing salt in the wounds and she should bloody know that!

GlennCoco

VIP Member
The wine comments i find hilariously unfunny and just confirms what I already think and that it's all a silly act for Instagram shits and giggles...I doubt for one second alcohol is going to figure too high up on her list once baby arrives !
I dunno, some people are THAT obsessed with alcohol. My friend had her second baby at the same time as I was having my first and she was back drinking normally for her when she got back from the hospital! I didnt touch an alcoholic drink until mine was at least 3 months old because I was terrified something was going to happen and the only reason I did have a drink was because my mum was round and said she wouldn't drink so I could and even then I had 2 and that was me done 😂 but I appreciate everyone is different!

I am the same as everyone else on this thread (or most people); used to really like her and found her hilarious, especially when she was doing her Rosie Mamsay skits, listened to the podcast religiously every week without fail. But since we went into lockdown 1 I havent bothered because I was so sick of hearing Barry/Becky/whoever Beef.

I am also beyond sick of hearing about this pregnancy. She seems like she has been pregnant for 10 years and moans about everything!! I completely agree that she should be moaning to her mates, family etc and not putting it all over social media because she doesn't know what people are going through at all. When she put the post up about "still being pregnant at 32 weeks" my initial reaction was "well durrrr, thank god you are!!!"

JH31

Doesn’t look like she’s bothering with home schooling either
She needs to! She’ll wonder why his behaviour will suffer again yet not doing what she should 🙄 I’ve had 4 children out of 22 access the online home learning I put up today. It’s an absolute joke and makes me wonder why we bother putting so much time and effort into resources and lessons.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Tbh a thread where her child is criticised isn’t a thread I’m going to be part of. He’s a lovely little boy and it’s one thing calling out her having slight hypocrisy for how she used to laugh at mum bloggers and another to think it’s any of our business talking about the behaviour of a child we don’t know.
To be honest I read it and totally agree there is a massive lack of discipline, it’s one thing using your child on Instagram ( which she does for ads etc ) and another allowing him to punch & slap you while recording ‘Live’ or whatever it’s called without any attempt to stop him .
It isn’t his fault it’s 100% theirs , and they are going to have massive problems when the new baby arrives if they allow this to continue.
Robin is clearly aware he’s being filmed now , and is doing what most children his age would do by playing up to the camera, she seriously needs to hold back on the parenting advice , and maybe look for some herself.... she also needs to stop being so hypocritical as others have said , food bank one day , hundreds of pounds worth of freebies the next , and as for this weekend jaunt to London , don’t get me started 😡

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Instead of writing nasty comments when people call her out for being a Beggy McGee why doesn't she just do what the rest of us with our own money in our own bank accounts do and go read the reviews on the products ?! The passive aggressive nastiness of her is ugly !