Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livelurklove

They lived in South Shields in a lovely street, probably one of the best streets we have here.
They had a lovely big detached house which was very expensive.
Rosie started getting too big for her boots and thought she was posh and they should live in a converted vicarage in the countryside (near Newcastle) which was 45 minutes away from South Shields and their family and friends.
After a year they must have been sick of driving back and forwards to shields to visit and not getting many visitors because who wants to make that drive often?
So they’ve apparently bought a new house in a lovely place called Cleadon, minutes away from their old house. They haven’t sold the vicarage from what’s been said here.
And also they’ve bought Rosie’s mam a house? And are living in it now (while work is being done on their new place)
So they at this moment own three houses worth about 5 million?
Anybody correct me if I’m wrong, this is just what I thought from reading here.
Thank you! I knew the first bit as followed her when they bought their ‘dream house’, I was just confused after that 😂 It’s so strange that they haven’t addressed their move on the podcast 🤔

JBrown

Chatty Member
They moved from the coast 2 years ago and now live in Northumberland

To be fair they do live on the coast, she’s only gone five minutes to a car park. She’s not nothing better to do, easier than putting him in the pram for a walk.

FagAshLil69

Very little now! Oddly so!
Quite some time ago - She put a post about one of her sons being diagnosed with some behavioural issues and now she can get him the support he truly needs.
Her husband hasn’t been shown since summer 2021.
Usually Kate is very very family orientated so it just smacks as a bit weird?
(Really all for her kids - Not like Rosie)
I wonder if the house is going to be rented to Kate?
They were together June 3rd this year.. In the comments on the family gathering, he said he took the picture.

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Day off from work ?! What works that then 🤔 and what makeup? She literally looks grubby and dishevelled as always....oh wait, it was a sneaky way to mention she's on strictly? Surely not! 🥱🙄