Rosie Jones Comedian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching QI atm? Love that sandi doesn't seem to pander to her

Reactions: 4
The issue here is, her management seem to want her to play the diversity card. A little like Lenny Henry seemed to inherit Jim Davidsons script. You can be racist if you’re not white, you can make jokes about disability.. if you’re disabled..

In all honesty, she’s probably funny, quick witted etc. but rather than have her as a script writer, they put her on stage.

Which I think, mates her manager a bit of a C!

Reactions: 2
Everything’s relative. Put her in a room of similarly disabled people and she could well be the quickest, funniest one in there.
But they dont put her with other disabled people they put her on shows with other well known comedians which makes her look rubbish. I've never seen her do stand Up so cant comment on whether shes better on her own but I've heard a lot of her jokes are aimed at disabled people

Reactions: 8
But they dont put her with other disabled people they put her on shows with other well known comedians which makes her look rubbish. I've never seen her do stand Up so cant comment on whether shes better on her own but I've heard a lot of her jokes are aimed at disabled people
I know. I was joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3