Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on Tattle years now and still not worked out how to work out if a thread is a rave thread or not..I will blame it on being blonde haha 🤣
It says it above the persons name, at the top of the thread, left hand side.
---
Yes definitely or Rosie herself. If they don’t like it, don’t come on here simple.
Whatever.....
---
Hi to Rosie’s mum 👋
Such a boring response. I'm obviously not Rosie's mum ... or Rosie 🙄

Last edited:
Tbf this was a rave thread as Rosie was likeable but she went down the classic influencer route and the whole ‘be kind’ personality with the constant aff links and hauls etc..

for me personally i have nothing to rave about her anymore, she isn’t the likeable down to earth girl that started her channel ( or would have made us believe she was)

Reactions: 11
Tbf this was a rave thread as Rosie was likeable but she went down the classic influencer route and the whole ‘be kind’ personality with the constant aff links and hauls etc..

for me personally i have nothing to rave about her anymore, she isn’t the likeable down to earth girl that started her channel ( or would have made us believe she was)
It IS a rave thread, though. It's in the ""Rave About" section on the homepage 😅 You said it yourself, you feel she "went down the classic Influencer route", so if the small minority want to slag her off then yeah, you can all fill your boots - but do it on Tattle's terms and create a thread in the "Instagrammers" section, where it should be. I doubt it'll do well, there's only a handful of anti's here and tumbleweed between posts. Our opinions should be in the right place, & neggy opinions aren't at home in rave threads, yanno?...

Having quoted responses of "Hi to Rosie's Mum" & "Yes, definitely Rosie herself" because I said complimentaryw things about her on a RAVE ABOUT thread is really pedestrian.

N.B., I just watched her latest YouTube haul and loved it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
But majority of the people who have criticised but also praised her as well, a rave thread isn’t purely ass licking, you can like someone but not everything they post- just like people say positive things in the normal threads for an influencer..

A normal thread might not get much traction but neither does the Rave thread 🤣

Do agree with the hi rosie/mum/friend- that is played out

Like i said i don’t particularly like her as much so i don’t post about her.

But majority of the people who have criticised but also praised her as well, a rave thread isn’t purely ass licking, you can like someone but not everything they post- just like people say positive things in the normal threads for an influencer..

A normal thread might not get much traction but neither does the Rave thread 🤣

Do agree with the hi rosie/mum/friend- that is played out

Like i said i don’t particularly like her as much so i don’t post about her.
Yeah, agree about the ass licking point of view, because the bra & tits posting irks me, too - but this appreciation thread has turned really nasty and toxic with people commenting on her looks, calling her husband ugly etc., .. not on.

Anyhoo... back to Tattling 😆

Another full-on boob shot today on her IG stories. She should perhaps switch to Only Fans. I think that might attract the type of attention she is looking for...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I clicked on a video of hers & was shocked at the amount of weight she’s stacked on! 😳

And no-one needs to see her fat flabby tits either! 🤮

Reactions: 4
Another full-on boob shot today on her IG stories. She should perhaps switch to Only Fans. I think that might attract the type of attention she is looking for...
FFS! MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON INSTAGRAMMERS. This is RAVE ABOUT.

To be fair to @SugarSnapBam this IS a rave thread not a hate thread.

And no, before you ask I’m not Rosie/her mum/her budgie/her local greengrocer! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair to @SugarSnapBam this IS a rave thread not a hate thread.

And no, before you ask I’m not Rosie/her mum/her budgie/her local greengrocer! 🙄
You’ll find that those of us who don’t lick her arse were once huge fans. So I’m pretty sure we can still post about stuff that annoys us about her. Opinions can change over time & you’ll see that there are now more trash posts than rave posts.
Rosie has changed dramatically since she started, therefore some of our opinions have changed. Simple.

Reactions: 4
You’ll find that those of us who don’t lick her arse were once huge fans. So I’m pretty sure we can still post about stuff that annoys us about her. Opinions can change over time & you’ll see that there are now more trash posts than rave posts.
Rosie has changed dramatically since she started, therefore some of our opinions have changed. Simple.
I appreciate everyone is entitled to change their views at any time but I know on Tattle where other people have BOTH a rave thread and a hate thread you are not allowed to post hate on a rave thread so I was just confused why the comments aren’t on her hate thread but on her rave thread?
Perhaps a mod could clarify?

Reactions: 3
Wow this woMAN is crude, she has no class. I cringe listening to her. Are they pikeys? Her face looks like it’s going to burst and Gary’s legs are so skinny compared to his body… like a sparrow. I really think this woMAN is nasty to old gal

Reactions: 3