Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, is she trying to be some sort of personal shopper? Her choice of clothes is bizarre. Are people really asking her for help???

Reactions: 2
I’m confused, is she trying to be some sort of personal shopper? Her choice of clothes is bizarre. Are people really asking her for help???
The one for a 50yr old and a date night who hates their legs was particularly interesting 🤣🤣🤣

She's a beggy woman a lot lately. Suppose she's got her house with 'N' 🙄 to pay for now. Living the dream (apparently) but still moans like hell about absolutely everything

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she having her daughter parade around in a bikini in her Stories? Especially when she’s publicised where her school is!

• Sad
She has a dreadful taste in clothing. She shouldn’t be giving anyone fashion advice
Is she actually trying to pivot to fashion influencer? I honestly cannot believe anyone is actually sending her these “outfit requests”

Reactions: 3
How insecure is she? She cares about what style she has- how old is Rosie? 18? She’s so immature. She came home and asked ‘N’ about her style as she was worried and he had to tell her that he fell in love with her scrimping and budget style. Nice

• Haha
How insecure is she? She cares about what style she has- how old is Rosie? 18? She’s so immature. She came home and asked ‘N’ about her style as she was worried and he had to tell her that he fell in love with her scrimping and budget style. Nice
Give me strength 🥴

• Haha
She's still trying to flog those horrible tacky clothes just give them to charity ffs!

This constant moaning about 7lbs when she's like a stick insect. She'll drive that bloke away with her self obsession

She’s constantly begging for attention with her posts. ‘Which meal is more slimming world friendly’, tagging the tacky clothes she likes. I’ve never done slimming world but I’m guessing it makes you paranoid about how you look and feel. I certainly get that feeling from other people I follow who have followed or do still follow SW

That post with her wearing the hat looking like the Undertaker, going on about posh countryside people blah blah.... I could be wrong but I think that was a dig at N's ex. Why on earth would she start rambling on about how their house has so much love and he fell for her because she wears Primark? 🤣 Then went on about how his expensive county style clothes were from his past life?? she's so insecure and I'd deffo say she's the jealous type

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cheeky git asking for someone to send a student code for ASOS, if we all did that they’d take the student discount privilege away. She’s in full time employment (works at Coutts I think?) and earns an ok living, she needs to stop buying so much tit and actually build a decent wardrobe up… Rosie your fashion sense stinks, it’s quality over quantity

• Angry
Howwwww is there anything healthy about telling people you can fit into 12-13 children’s clothes? While also complaining that you still consider yourself to be carrying too much weight? There is some serious issues going on with that girl, but it also worries me how triggering she could be for other people too.

Reactions: 6
She's absolutely screwed in the head squeezing herself into boys shorts and bragging about it! I have bought both my son's clothes from H&M over the years and the shorts are supposed to be BAGGY Rosie you dull cow, they only fit you because they are tight on you!!! My sons legs are like match sticks in the shorts because they are LOOSE FITTING!!! Why not just buy some bloody long shorts from the womens section?!

She is dangerous and clearly has a bad eating disorder! GET HELP!

And can she be more desperate and scabby sharing all those aff links for bleeping horrible clothes?! Don't EVER click on them she'll make a few hundred quid if lots of people click on them!

She's absolutely screwed in the head squeezing herself into boys shorts and bragging about it! I have bought both my son's clothes from H&M over the years and the shorts are supposed to be BAGGY Rosie you dull cow, they only fit you because they are tight on you!!! My sons legs are like match sticks in the shorts because they are LOOSE FITTING!!! Why not just buy some bloody long shorts from the womens section?!

She is dangerous and clearly has a bad eating disorder! GET HELP!

And can she be more desperate and scabby sharing all those aff links for bleeping horrible clothes?! Don't EVER click on them she'll make a few hundred quid if lots of people click on them!
No I never click on them for that reason, or any so called influencer who does it.
She has zero taste in clothing, I can’t imagine anyone asking her for fashion advice.

• Heart
No I never click on them for that reason, or any so called influencer who does it.
She has zero taste in clothing, I can’t imagine anyone asking her for fashion advice.
I could go on an 18 page rant how horrific and cheap her style is 🤣🤣🤣 why isn't this thread busier she's a complete car crash 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The other day she shared a discount code for some very calorific cakes... on a slimming world account FFS :oops:

nothing says supporting and influencing fellow slimmers than tempting them with cake...