Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I'm gonna have to unfollow her, I'm on a weight loss journey of my own and hearing her witch about not weighing the same as 13 year old is triggering for me

Reactions: 6
I'll be interested to see how this pans out because she is so neurotic, she must be a nightmare to live with. Spending the weekends and holidays together is very different to living together. Hopefully it does work out for the sake of the kids

Haven't seen the thirsty bodysuit pics in a while it must be love 😬

Her obsession with SW and being 9 Stone is off the scale. She'll lose the weight then start about boob jobs again

Reactions: 4
Referring to him as N irrationally annoys me 🤣 just call him Nick and stop being a twit

• Haha
Okay I know I said I was unfollowing but surely an 8 hour round trip to take her kid to her dad's every Friday isn't sustainable?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay I know I said I was unfollowing but surely an 8 hour round trip to take her kid to her dad's every Friday isn't sustainable?
She says fortnightly. And i think she also mentions her and the chloe's Dad are on good term, so they may adjust accordingly when chloe is well settled in the new area or something along those lines.

What kind of a birthday post is this? 😳 she still manages to make it all about herself. This woman is a complete narcissist. I would put money on her being one of those jealous and catty mothers when her daughter grows up and starts getting attention. Toxic AF!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
She has 8LB to target. She needs to get over herself. I think she is soo selfish moving her child away from all of her family at 8 years old all because she wants to punish her ex for cheating on her. It seems all she cares about now is her precious ‘N’ and she couldn’t care less about Chloe

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She has 8LB to target. She needs to get over herself. I think she is soo selfish moving her child away from all of her family at 8 years old all because she wants to punish her ex for cheating on her. It seems all she cares about now is her precious ‘N’ and she couldn’t care less about Chloe
Did he cheat?? Oooh didn't know that! The way she's clung to him all these years is just weird and unhealthy. And she made her daughters bday post all about her and sw! She's vile.

She's unhinged, she has no business being a mother if she can't see beyond the end of her own nose. Everything is about her her her and her stupid weight

Reactions: 3
And now everyone knows where her daughter goes to school... All because she probably wants to look like a hero for raising the most money

• Sad
her voice is so jarring and nobody wants to buy your secondhand clothes for those prices!

• Haha
She's such a scabby cow. Did anyone else clock her pulling at the waist band of the skirt aged 15 so everyone could see how thin she is 🙄

• Sad
Her voice goes straight through me honestly it’s like nails on a chalkboard. What she is doing in her stories is body checking. She needs professional help if she can look at herself in the mirror and think she needs to lose anymore weight. What messages is she sending Chloe too? ‘If it was a size six it definitely wouldn’t fit me’ (goes on to tug at the waist of an age 15 skirt to brag about how much room she’s got) that’s totally not normal

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her voice goes straight through me honestly it’s like nails on a chalkboard. What she is doing in her stories is body checking. She needs professional help if she can look at herself in the mirror and think she needs to lose anymore weight. What messages is she sending Chloe too? ‘If it was a size six it definitely wouldn’t fit me’ (goes on to tug at the waist of an age 15 skirt to brag about how much room she’s got) that’s totally not normal
She has got to be putting on that stupid babyish voice. Why is she talking like a 7 year old 🥴 she just doesn't want to grow up at all

Reactions: 2