Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she shared a discount code for some very calorific cakes... on a slimming world account FFS :oops:

nothing says supporting and influencing fellow slimmers than tempting them with cake...
She'd take a bite then starve herself for a month, lamenting a 1lb she goes up and down šŸ™„ she's an absolute twit I don't know how she's got one follower

Reactions: 2
Is she actually selling a used swimming costume?! ā€œOnly worn onceā€. No thanks. Who would want to buy something where her beef curtains have touched? Even if the costume was washed I would never buy used swimwear.
Ā£5 for a used swimming costume from tescos as well? No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is trying to sell her junk on instagram, use Vinted like everyone else šŸ™„ someone said it earlier but theyā€™re right, showing off her sizes. She really does have serious body issues

She's an absolute head I don't know how Nnnnnnnnnnn puts up with her. She always looks cheap and muddy too. Is she a natural ginger but dyes her hair brown?

Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s the most awkward reel Iā€™ve ever seen. She loves herself so much, watching her wriggle and eye duck the camera is so uncomfortable. Also - am I the only one that thinks itā€™s gross to order clothes knowing you have no intention of keeping them? Also ā€˜festival styleā€™ none of them are festival style šŸ¤£ sheā€™s clearly running out of content ideas

Reactions: 5
Can someone please make the barrage of crappy aff links stop šŸ„“ she must be on a wind up because every single things she posts is ugly AF. It's day in day outšŸ˜¬

Stop trying to sell those horrible converse too you beggy scab

Reactions: 3
That reel šŸ¤¢ doesnā€™t she just love her self. For someone who has over years gone on about how self conscious she is and how much she hates her boobs, feels fatā€¦ she clearly embraces it nowā€¦ in a very cringey way!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. There were a couple of posts yesterday where she alluded to wanting to get married but it not being on the cards.

to be fair,I actually feel sorry for her. For me not getting married would have been a game changer and I wonder if sheā€™s settling. I certainly wouldnā€™t have uprooted my life and my kids to move hours away from family for a man not willing to marry me...

They haven't even been together that long have they? I bet she doesn't stop hinting for a ring šŸ„“ I think she thinks she's punching with him so rolls over like a puppy for him all the time. The comments she's put up, she's constantly seeking validation. I bet she's jealous of the ex wife

She spends Ā£100-130 a month on clothes?? Wtf. She buys trashy clothes and mainly shops at primark or a cheapo website

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They haven't even been together that long have they? I bet she doesn't stop hinting for a ring šŸ„“ I think she thinks she's punching with him so rolls over like a puppy for him all the time. The comments she's put up, she's constantly seeking validation. I bet she's jealous of the ex wife
Yes but the question is, can the ex wife fit in age 9-10 girlsā€™ clothes like the inspirational Rosie? šŸ˜‰

• Haha
I did some digging earlier and the ex-wife is a naturally pretty country girl. Explains a lot!

Reactions: 4
Yes but the question is, can the ex wife fit in age 9-10 girlsā€™ clothes like the inspirational Rosie? šŸ˜‰
Boys shorts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ƒ she's such a dick

I did some digging earlier and the ex-wife is a naturally pretty country girl. Explains a lot!
Aww I wanna see her now šŸ¤£ I thought there was something the way she kept making snide remarks about the country set and their expensive wax jackets... she kept saying Nnnnn likes her because she's basically cheap (a primark girl) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I bet she's jealous

• Haha