Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so desperate to be a wife. The bloke moved in with you, includes your daughter with his son. He's committed. He puts up with your tacky annoying ways. Get over yourself and just enjoy life!

Reactions: 4
Why is she in such a desperate rush. Now i understand why Chloè's Dad left, she is insufferable.
From dieting left right centre to been this desperate to get married. Ouch
The worst possible way to start a marriage is forcing your partner into it, that’s a one-way ticket to resentment and divorce. I can’t think all this thinly-veiled crabbing about wanting a ring is doing her relationship ANY favours! She’d probably be way more likely to actually get engaged if she stopped bringing it up every two minutes.

Reactions: 2
She just wants to be a bride, I don't think she's fussy about the groom. Massive red flag

Or is she trying to one up the ex? She seems obsessed with her. Going on about how she's a bargain hunter and not a country type etc. So insecure

Reactions: 3
The boyfriend has been married before - I doubt it’s high on his agenda. If - big if- she gets an engagement ring I would bet on it being a very long engagement…

Not sure I’d share that cringy v day gift. I might have done that when I was a teen but not in my 30s

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope
I have only just been 'introduced' to this one ! Went down a bit of a rabbit hole last night reading here and looking at her pics... she is disordered to the max with her eating - which is very sad for her daughter.... and makes Fopps look kinda 'normalish' !!! Is she really only early 30's ? She looks early 50's to me ! and 100% agree with @rubyred66 she has young children and a partner... I know what my hubby would be saying if I was splashing pics over internet for strangers to see like that !! somethings should be kept private..... another vacuous bimbo isn't she?!! If she was chocolate she'd eat herself !!

N must get asked so many times when they are out how much her hourly rate it! She is always out in her underwear

She’s obsessed and desperate…

“average wait for a proposal… 2yrs 7 months”

poor N