Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Copying her business now copying her hair, will she go for the treble and get pregnant again 😆 I’m gonna say nooooo

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
As if she wrote that they don’t have the time right now to try and address Remis sleep issues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Terrible
She has been complaining about her poor sleep routine since she was born. The child’s routine should come before the knacker tracksuits imo. No wonder Rosie gives out bangs about her behaviour when her sleep is in a heap. Poor kid. Imagine Rosie saying I don’t really have the time to do my make up or get my hair done right now.. It wouldn’t happen. But Remi.. yeah she can wait.
Priorities I guess

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her life is just consumed by Instagram. I would actually say she has lost touch with reality.
The OTT made up face everyday, styling your outfit everyday. She hardly ever wears anything twice, the immaculate house that looks nothing like a home. The filtered kids, dressed to fit in with the aesthetic on her feed. The constant shopping, every little illness made into a drama.
The posing and preening 24/7🙄.
And I don't even know what to say about paying for a trip to Madrid only to go shopping in a store you have in Ireland🙈

Nini90

Seriously everyone of them absolute twats posing on that staircase look like they are suffering from toutrette's they are ticking and jerking this way and that, and what is that doll in the green dress at pawing away at her skirt? why can't they just stand still for a photo like a normal human? Da absolute hacckkk a them is all I can say 🤣🤣🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Mom and dad mad bastards letting loose and fake forced laughing for the wknd.

Can’t wait!

Just need 100 shots of her hole in a bikini now to top it all off

#RosiesArseGoesOnHols
#HolidayHole

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Its kind of ironic isn't it, please buy my repackaged fruit of the loom clothing so I can buy real branded clothing.

Bellel

VIP Member
Ruben was away with his mum last week hardly bad parenting there not doing there leaving cert
Um… they were on midterm last week 😏 and yes in my opinion taking children (regardless of age) out of school to go on holidays is bad parenting. #they’re & #their

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Cklife

does she not care about safety of her child? Literally predators everywhere and always showing her children in videos and we all know where she lives like she talks about it enough. The amount of predators that could have so much footage of her kids
There are massive privacy concerns that I don't think these "influencers" even consider.

I saw two little boys out shopping one day that looked familiar and I realised that it was Harry and his brother. They were with someone who I guess was their granny and Rosie wasn't there.

It make me uncomfortable that I was able to recognise this child just from being a casual viewer of Rosie's Instagram. It's madness.

Oh Rosie you absolute bimbo. In Madrid and all she has done is drink wine while on antibiotics, sit in restaurants and shop, probably in zara. Madrid is beautiful, so much to do and see, fabulous architecture, museums, cathedrals, it's just stunning, actually similar in my mind to Rome. She hasn't seen a thing, it's such a shame. She has shopped every single day. I hate shopping when I'm on city breaks, I just feel its a waste of precious sightseeing time, plenty of zaras in Dublin Rosie you dimwit

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Rosie we know you’re like really really ridiculously skinny but please, keep your flaps to yourself, nobody wants to see your hermen the worm figure before he ate one grape and got fat. We know all you hold dear and cherish is the fact you’re thin but the rest of us DGAF so take your fella Paula and your up the arse swimwear and shove it where the sun don’t shine because nobody gives a shimmering shite

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomboy

I actually cannot deal with all these "influencers" off for some "well needed sunshine" like they have literally done nothing for the last year and a half! Wrecks my head 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I don’t know who that Lauren one is but I had a snoop and she has photos of her wedding day on Instagram the day she got married!! Like imagine not even being able to be present and enjoy the moment enough on the day that your on Instagram posting pictures!! Take a day off!!!!!
Omg see on Louise’s story all the huns posing on the stairs flicking this way and that 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 cringe

Gas how she says she barely has time to shower...yet she has plenty of time to trowel on a full face every single day, dress up to the nines, style her hair, have numerous mani/pedis, hair appointments, gym sessions, date nights....🤔

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Defo a boob job...this girl can afford a boob job chin job fillers galore a range rover and is dreaming of a boat and can't buy a house ...no sense